what is no drupal session?

Sep 9, 2021
Visit site
sorry for this question if it seems in the wrong place. the thing is i can't access the proper place to ask this question. the issue is as such. when i click on "login" on Windows central website, it keeps giving me error message "No Drupal Session" on a blank white page with no other text. i have no idea what it means. i just want access to my account back.

The reason I am posting this here because imore is a sister website of the windows central and so may be the people here would consider me a brother at least and be kind enough to help me out.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
sorry for this question if it seems in the wrong place. the thing is i can't access the proper place to ask this question. the issue is as such. when i click on "login" on Windows central website, it keeps giving me error message "No Drupal Session" on a blank white page with no other text. i have no idea what it means. i just want access to my account back.

The reason I am posting this here because imore is a sister website of the windows central and so may be the people here would consider me a brother at least and be kind enough to help me out.

Have you tried a different browser, and have you tried direct login to https://passport.mobilenations.com/?

Maybe [mention]Bla1ze [/mention] might be able to lend a hand here.

Sep 9, 2021
Visit site
yes i tried a different browser. i was using edge before. then i tried chrome. same results. also i tried the link you gave. it simply opened up mobile nations manage your account. where it asks for name, country, primary device, secondary device, etc. thats it. no option to login from there.

Sep 9, 2021
Visit site
whats that? i tried to google "no drupal support" but didnt get any results i could understand. :-

" About 2,91,00,000 results (0.52 seconds)

Support | Drupal.orghttps://www.drupal.org › support
This will automatically notify site moderators, who will review the node and determine whether to remove it or not. Having your post detected as spam: This site ...
People also ask
Is Drupal going away?

What is Drupal support?

How do I contact Drupal support?

Is Drupal 7 still supported?

Feedback

Support | Drupal.orghttps://www.drupal.org › forum › support
This forum is for module development and code related questions, not general module support. For general support, use the post installation forum."

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
yes i tried a different browser. i was using edge before. then i tried chrome. same results. also i tried the link you gave. it simply opened up mobile nations manage your account. where it asks for name, country, primary device, secondary device, etc. thats it. no option to login from there.

Hi,

We have eliminated with this a likely issue with your browser, and with your account (the Mobile Nations Passport).

Have you tried signing into the Windows Central Forums?

Sep 9, 2021
Visit site
yes of course i have that's where the issue originated and that's why i came here. every time i try to login or sign up at windows central, i get the same blank white screen with "no drupal session" on top left.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
So, Windows/Microsoft is telling you that they do not support Drupal run websites. I have read that Drupal 7&8 are going away in November. So what kind of content do Drupal run sites curate ?( just curiosity !)

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
yes of course i have that's where the issue originated and that's why i came here. every time i try to login or sign up at windows central, i get the same blank white screen with "no drupal session" on top left.

I can't replicate this issue right now, so I'm wondering if it was perhaps a problem that has been resolved. Can you try again and let me know if you are still having issues logging into Windows Central Forums?

Sep 9, 2021
Visit site
unfortunately, yes. i tried it in incognito. entered my email address. it said Welcome Asif Shadab Malick!
Your Microsoft account has an email address that is already linked to an account. Please login to continue. then i entered my username. i didn't remembered my password so clicked on "forgot password". then i again entered my username but now the button "reset password" is greyed out.

If there is any issue with my account, i just wish the technical team here could just reset my account associated with my email or delete it outright. i don't mind starting out again. the problem here is that it won't even let me do that. the moment i click on "login" or "sign up" it gives me that "no drupal session" error message and i haven't the foggiest idea what that means or how to get around it! someone please help

Sep 9, 2021
Visit site
thank you so much. i just want access to my account back. i am missing out on so much of the comment section. just reset my account if thats what needed to fix it. thank you.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73