What is everyone using to receive Gmail push notifications?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Been a while since I've been on iPhone and I can't seem to get any Gmail push notifications on this new iPhone.

Was using the Airmail email before but it's not working now.

How can I get instant Gmail email notifications?

Thanks.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Airmail changed to a subscription service and without it you can't receive notifications. :mad: I purchased the full Airmail a while ago so I guess they just screw us old timers out of the money.

Spark is working just fine for now.

jhnnyblze2000

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Either Gmail Edison mail spark or outlook are all good options to get instant emails from your gmail account. I’ve used each of them at different times. All work about as good as the next but with a few minor different tweaks.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Or forward your Gmail address to your iCloud address and use the native Mail app.

I’m personally forwarding my Gmail and iCloud addresses to my business address (Office 365) and using the native Mail app.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
As others have said Spark, Edison and Outlook all support Gmail push notifications. I use Spark myself but I’ve tried the others as well.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Just an update. After contacting Airmail there was a setting that was causing me not to receive notifications. Now that I have that figured out I'm back to using my favorite email app Airmail.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Just an update. After contacting Airmail there was a setting that was causing me not to receive notifications. Now that I have that figured out I'm back to using my favorite email app Airmail.

That's great! I love it when an App's Support actually helps someone figure out why their app isn't working properly!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyvu