What is better? Samsung S6 or iPhone 6s?

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
If I was to get an Android phone I would get a Nexus, not a Samsung.
- Samsung is saddled with a lot of bloatware that fills up storage and slows it down. Even the S7 stutters noticeably and is nowhere nearly as smooth as the iPhone 6s.
- Only Nexus phones get timely updates. Although even Nexus devices have to wait weeks or months to get their updates from Google. Samsung is much worse.

It not just Samsung but the provider as well. I know of when I had my Note 4, it would take eons for updates because not only was Samsung slow with their updates but Verizon would slow the updates to a glacial pace because they wanted to add their own bloatware on top of Samsung's.

What's nice about the iPhone is that you don't get any of the bloatware and you get not only only timely but continued updates. With Android, after a couple years, most of the time, the phone no longer receives updates.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
With Android, after a couple years, most of the time, the phone no longer receives updates.

That is the very specific reason why I switched from Android devices to an iPhone 3 months ago. I so wish I had done it a lot sooner, too! My Samsung Galaxy Nexus is still going strong and runs as smooth as ever, but the Google Edition Galaxy S4 doesn't run so good any more and it's a much newer phone than the Galaxy Nexus.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahWilkerson