What if the next iPhone does not allow for Jailbreaking?

If Jailbreaking is eliminated on the next iPhone will you move on to another phone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
What if the next iPhone does not allow for Jailbreaking? And I say if because I'm sure there will be a way but you never know what changes are in store for us. So what about it, if Jailbreaking is eliminated on the next iPhone will you move on to another phone?

As for me, I voted no - I would not move on to another phone. I have enough trust in Apple that they get things right close to 100% next hardware update.

Last edited:

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I voted no, I love my jailbroken iPhone, but only a little bit more than I loved it stock. When it was stock I still enjoyed it more than any other phone I had owned. I think the competition that is coming out for the iPhone now will make apple step it up just a bit a give the users what they have been asking for or at least some of it.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I voted no because I haven't felt the need to JB so it's a none issue for me.

"if Jailbreaking is eliminated on the next iPhone will you move on to another phone?"

What about the option for just sticking with the current iPhone vs moving on to something different?

Matt74

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
Voted no... I fell in love with my iPhone before it was jailbroken. It's a great phone, jailbreak just makes something great, better.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I voted no because I haven't felt the need to JB so it's a none issue for me.

"if Jailbreaking is eliminated on the next iPhone will you move on to another phone?"

What about the option for just sticking with the current iPhone vs moving on to something different?

Sure... another option added.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
I voted no as I can live without jailbreaking my phone. Yes there are things that Ilove about it, but it would not be the end of the world.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
CRAP! I read the question wrong! I read it as "If jailbeaking isn't allowed will you still get next iPhone" and clicked yes! I meant NO!... Can you crazy awesome moderators fix my vote? :)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
CRAP! I read the question wrong! I read it as "If jailbeaking isn't allowed will you still get next iPhone" and clicked yes! I meant NO!... Can you crazy awesome moderators fix my vote? :)

A vote is a vote... can't touch that. You will have to live with it. ;)

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
A vote is a vote... can't touch that. You will have to live with it. ;)

Bah. Oh well. Makes sense though. Don't want you guys fiddling with polls to get the results you want! ;) Teaches me to actually read instead of just scanning over a poll before voting!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro