What features do you like about the iPhone 5s?

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I like Touch I.D., iOS 7, the A7 and M7 processors, and better Siri enhancements.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB, using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Touch ID and improved Siri. I use Siri whenever I want to text someone now. It just seems so much more intuited and rarely gets my words wrong except on unusual words.

I honestly don't care about the processors inside the phone as long as it runs everything as fast as I need it.

The best feature though is how goshdarn beautiful it looks.

AAA1337

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
TouchID, A7/M7, Space Grey colour scheme (not a "feature" per se, but w/e), 120 FPS recording, Siri, and basically everything else about the phone.

For people who moved from iPhone 4S or 5, there aren't many huge features other than that, but since I came from an iPod Touch 4G, even some of the basic features of the iPhone that everyone takes for granted, like not crashing from Safari every two minutes, are absolutely awesome for me.

Been using it for a few months now, and I still haven't gotten over the wow factor.

TouchID is the biggest for me. It lets me keep a really complicated password for both my Apple ID and my phone, without having to type it in every time.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Touch ID, synchronisation wth other Apple products, camera updates to include filter and editing updates.

LBBowie

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
TouchID probably stands out most, but in general the smoothness of iOS and how it feels like one, single product rather than a cluster of different apps and settings.

It might seem trivial but coming from Android it's really something you tend to notice right away.

Chopsrr

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
For me, it's the camera. Larger sensor, larger lens aperture, dual LED flash (for the few times that I actually use flash), the processing speed which is really handy for all of the camera apps I have/use, and the Touch ID.

People couldn't believe that a lot of the photos I showed them were taken on my old iPhone 4. Even up to the very end (a few days ago), I was still impressed and shocked with some of the photos I got out of it. In just the last couple of days, I can already tell I'm going to be getting much better images from the 5S. Just take a look at my avatar. That was taken within a few hours of owning the 5S after I had just re-downloaded all of my purchased photo apps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative