What feature are you most looking forward to in IOS 12?

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
IOS 12 is coming in about September. What single feature of those announced at WWDC on Monday are you most anxious to use?

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Siri Shortcuts. I hope there will be a website or newsgroup or someplace where one can find what other people have used Shortcuts to do.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Grouped notifications is probably the one that will make me happiest. We'll see which apps can do what with Siri shortcuts (though I don't use Siri much at all, maybe I will use it more with iOS 12.)

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Word is Group Facetime is in the 12.1 Betas. Hoping that means we are closer to a release. Aside from that, the only other iOS 12 feature that I've enjoyed is the SMS code being added to the keyboard on a security login screen.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Now that IOS 12 has been ot for a few days, what feature most impressed you and why?

It's hard to pick one. Grouped notifications, the lack of notifications when the phone is in DND, and the ability to paste passwords from 1Password (or LastPass or Dashlane) via the keyboard are all great to me. (The why should be obvious.) Siri shortcuts, meh - haven't used it enough. And I hardly use Siri much anyway for a long time now. It is helpful when I go out for a run or a drive in the car and want to start playing podcasts, though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh