• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

What don't you like about iOS 7?

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

ios_7_home_screen_hero_v2.jpg

Now that iOS 7 has been around for a while and folks have had a chance to go all in with it, the moonlight phase with some of what it brought might be over. *Sure, there's plenty to love in iOS 7 and we've looked at all of that extensively but what about some of the not so great stuff it brought?*
When upgrading to a new OS there is always 'good' stuff to be had but some folks don't adapt to change all that well and often times, that leads to some frustrations with things that are new. A nice thread popped up in the iMore Forums recently that asks the simple question - What don't you like about iOS 7? - a lot of the answers are really interesting to read through.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Glad IMore is posting there articles in the Forum cause I'm still getting the same error on the updated iMore app
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1385607797.640165.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I get the iMore blog articles via RSS feed like I have been doing since the days of it being called TiPB. I've install the iMore app on numerous occasions, but always end up deleting it because I'm so accustomed to reading the blog articles via my RSS reader app. Still, I'm glad the blog article are being referenced in the forums for our members to see. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have been ranting about the mention of members that do not like to go to the blog, Don't go to the blog and for them I paste many what in my own opinion on hit or miss post many articles under the appropriate area of the form along with a short paragraph on my thought with the link so at least it is now in the forum and the member now has a choice looking right at him/her.
I am glad now we have a section that does that for us and I can still do it if I choose to.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnyville01