What does this symbol mean?

Paul S83

Oct 25, 2019
Visit site
Have a new iPhone 11 Pro Max. In the top left corner I can see the signal strength meter. Next to that is a "P" in a box, then my carrier name, and wifi symbol if active. Below that is another signal strength meter with a "S" in a box, and next to that it says "No Carrier".

What does that second line mean?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Have a new iPhone 11 Pro Max. In the top left corner I can see the signal strength meter. Next to that is a "P" in a box, then my carrier name, and wifi symbol if active. Below that is another signal strength meter with a "S" in a box, and next to that it says "No Carrier".

Top left? Top left should show clock and gps. Top right should show signal and battery.

Just want to make sure we’re on the same page.

Paul S83

Oct 25, 2019
Visit site
Top left? Top left should show clock and gps. Top right should show signal and battery.

Just want to make sure we’re on the same page.

Yes, but if you swipe down for the control panel (I should have indicated this), you get what I described in lieu of the clock and gps.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

P means primary
S means secondary.

Your iPhone is a dual sim phone consisting of a physical
Sim and an esim.

Hope that helps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member