- Sep 2, 2013
i’m getting my first Apple Watch delivered today. I got the series 5 $100 off 40 MM of Amazon. I just wondered what does everyone use the Watch’s for.
WWDC 2023 is coming on June 5 - Here is everything you need to know about the event!
Nope, you're stuck with what Apple gives you. As far as fully functional options. There is another service I've seen people use to change things up a bit, though without being Apple approved and having access to complications, I have never tried it. Seems to much like a glorified wallpaper than a watch face to me.are you able to download watch faces on any other app besides the “watch” app
- What time is it
- Track exercise, and, to a lesser extent, activity
- Notification triage. If something important comes in, I usually act on them from my phone, but I can see what it is on my watch.
- Track sleep (AutoSleep)
- Get weather info (from complications - it's rare when I open the app)
- Start podcasts playing when I start exercising (my phone is tucked away so it's easier to access on my watch.)
- Since mask-wearing started, Apple Pay
- Timers, especially while cooking, but sometimes for other things (when to leave to pick up food orders for example). They are almost always set by Siri.