What do you use for photos on your Mac?

What do you use to manage your photos on your Mac?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I was never really a fan of Picasa for Windows, so I don't really see me liking the Mac version either. I almost clicked Buy on Aperture, but I really think I should run the trial before I throw $80 at it.

That's kind of where I am... settled on Picasa for the time being. It does make sharing via the web and email pretty idiot proof...

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the input, everyone... trashed iPhoto in favor of Picasa... seriously considering Aperture, but haven't pulled the $70 trigger yet...

Aperture is iPhoto on steroids and it's a resource hog. Lightroom is ok but also a resource hog. I'm sticking with iPhoto due to photo stream. Not the best solution but the easiest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
None here, I only have around 1000 pictures in there though so its not a huge library. Its a little slower adding photos than Lightroom but I prefer the interface in Aperture.

Try 6000 photos. You'd hate it for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iRooney

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I believe I am going to take the plunge and go with Aperture. I considered Picasa, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

iRooney

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Aperture takes some getting used to....and importing 5000 items from iPhoto took a really long time, but now that it's up and running it runs pretty well.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods