What do YOU use for a screen protector?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Over the holiday w/e I was in the Burlington Mall. Outside the Apple store there was a kiosk where they were selling and applying Ghost Armor. $20- for my iPhone screen, $30- for front and back. That's right; front and back.

This stuff is gorgeous. I swear my screen looks brighter with than w/o it. It is tough, jewel like, and smudge resistant. No bubbles, none.

It is $30- and $50- for the iPad and I can hardly wait to get mine done. The problem is that I live more than three hours from the Burlington mall. There are only a couple dozen kiosks in the country and half of them are in Arizona! Two malls in MA appear to be the only one's in the East.

Ghost Armor got a bad rep when they sold it for self application. It really needs to be applied by a tech. One just has to tolerate bubbles until one can get Ghost Armor applied.
I live in Burlington Canada and our Burlington Mall is 5 mins from my place. I was like when did they get an Apple store at Burlington Mall? :confused: LOL I got my screen protector on the weekend it came with the frogz silicone case I bought. I didn't do anything special just squeezed it down and took the air bubbles out with my creditcard.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I live in Burlington Canada and our Burlington Mall is 5 mins from my place. I was like when did they get an Apple store at Burlington Mall? :confused: LOL I got my screen protector on the weekend it came with the frogz silicone case I bought. I didn't do anything special just squeezed it down and took the air bubbles out with my creditcard.
Sorry, my Burlington Mall is on Rte 128, north west of Boston. People who shop there think that everyone knows where it is.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Yeah when I read later I realized it was the US it was just funny hearing it.
I do not understand your Canadian sense of humor. Not only do people in Boston pretend that you do not exist. they pretend that nothing west of Concord exists either.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal