What Do you Think?

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Now that Apple Arcade has been available for a few weeks, what do you think about it? Have you tried it? Do you plan to continue using it? If you have dropped it, why?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Currently using my trial. Not horrible so far. Found a few games I do like but still not sure if I'm going to continue or cancel.

Also only playing on my 9.7" IPP.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Well since Apple Arcade launched 9 month ago I purposely waited in hopes that there would be enough quality games to hook my kids (9yo and 14yo) and get me off of this constant cycle of ask to buy requests and in-app purchases from them. We just finished our 1 month free trial and cancelled it two days early. My son mastered the highest level on several games so there was nothing else for him to achieve and my daughter got bored wishing there were more variety of games. If Apple hopes to grab this age demographic who game daily then they need to seriously up their game quality in order to compete with the App Store developers. Guess it's back to the App Store we go!!

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Nah ..... i subscribe now because it’s more cheaper to have music, drive both bundled with arcade. I tried, really, to get any interest for the games, but nop ....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods