What do you think Tim Cook's un-rumored products might be?

LandRovers

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Ok, some of you may have already seen part of Tim Cook's interview with Charlie Rose. In the interview they said that Apple is working on products that haven't been rumored yet. So, let's change that and fire up the speculation machine: What products do you think he was talking about?
I'll get the ball rolling with a streaming-stick style Apple TV.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
re:

I’m still looking for something in the television area. I know it’s been rumored for years, but Cook seemed to dance a bit when Rose asked about the television arena. Perhaps that was some sort of "tell"?

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
re:

I?m still looking for something in the television area. I know it?s been rumored for years, but Cook seemed to dance a bit when Rose asked about the television arena. Perhaps that was some sort of "tell"?

But then that wouldn't be the things that haven't been rumored. I don't think he "danced" around it per se, but didn't want to discuss things they're working on. In fact, in a way, he kind of admitted they will be working on something to make tv viewing better.

This statement really has been thinking:

Game console came to mind.
Appliances is another. Samsung & LG makes microwaves, ovens, fridges, etc.
Smart devices : cars, electronics, etc.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
re:

Wait!!! What about a camera!!!!

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s until my iPhone 6 128G Gold arrives

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
re:

A camera using iOS camera software isn't out of the question. In fact, that would make sense. The one year old 5S goes head to head with the S5 that was released this year.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
re:

What caliber would it be? Apple usually is scant on specs... So maybe .22?

It may have a small calibre but it will pack one hell of a punch. It'll also be a proprietary calibre too, so something like a .287 APFSDSDU round in a small 'one handed' design where every part of the weapon, such as safety, trigger, hammer etc, can be operated with one hand.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Tim Cook's un-rumored products

Something like a Lyca?

A camera using iOS camera software isn't out of the question. In fact, that would make sense. The one year old 5S goes head to head with the S5 that was released this year.

I think a Leica might be too high end.

I'm thinking what if there were either a brand new camera or a collaboration with Canon or Nikon that would allow for direct interface with iCloud. Also direct load to FB, Instagram, etc. in addition, where videos could be created in camera with music from your iTunes directly. Or slideshows from pics on the camera using iTunes music. Directly in camera.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Tim Cook's un-rumored products

I know.

He is such a tease.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads