What do you NOT LIKE about Apple Watch?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Right. I want to be alerted on my iPhone as well. My android wear watch alerts me and my iPhone does...not the case with the apple watch and I'm not sure why that can't be an added setting.

I hear you. Every time when I get a notification on my watch but find my iPhone to be easier to look at, I just pick up my phone and look at the notification I just get alerted of on my watch.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I hear you. Every time when I get a notification on my watch but find my iPhone to be easier to look at, I just pick up my phone and look at the notification I just get alerted of on my watch.

Right, that's the obvious workaround. Problem is that I don't have my watch sound on ever and sometimes I don't feel the haptic alert so my message goes unanswered. It's weird because if you get a phone call you're alerted on both, but anything else gets alerted through the watch

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Right, that's the obvious workaround. Problem is that I don't have my watch sound on ever and sometimes I don't feel the haptic alert so my message goes unanswered. It's weird because if you get a phone call you're alerted on both, but anything else gets alerted through the watch

Then the best you can do is to disable notifications on the Watch altogether.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77