What do you look for in Mobile Devices?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Ditto. I've come to realization that the iPhone, with its apps, function & looks, is what works for me.

I've always had a temptation to try android and after going to BestBuy last night (again lol !!) and looking at a few incl the Note 3, S5 and LG G2, I just find myself leaving saying 'nope just can't do it' Why, you may ask. Because to me, the menu options and functions just seem to be all over the place, and I'm not saying that to put down the platform....it's just how I'm seeing it.

I've become very comfortable using iOS that I imagine changing platforms to learn new things just isn't where I'm at right now. Who knows, maybe, down the road I may change my mind. But for now, using iOS/OS X are what works for me currently

Sent from my PINK-alicious iPad Air

Ditto, I couldn't agree more.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Honestly, if they come out with the 5.5" I truly believe they'll make it so it's just as comfortable in your pocket as the current iPhone. These guys live and breathe aesthetics.

You just nailed it by saying how, if anyone were to be able to make a 5 inch phone pocketable, it would be Apple, without a doubt...

Caught the thought out of my head.

lui22

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
1 Keyboard wether virtual or Physical
2 Colour representation
3 Screen Density
4 Can I have it in black?

agalaria

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Reliable (iPhone), Durable (iPhone), Looks (iPhone), best in class (iPhone), battery :)(). Lol so all my requirements are fulfilled by my iPhone and i just wish battery life improves.

cbobb123

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I feel like most of you would like Windows Phone as well since most of you go iPhone for the same reason I go Windows Phone.
True, but at the moment there just isn't enough apps available on Windows to make me want to make the switch from IOS/Android. However Windows 8.1 looks great.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Brutal Efficiency

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I like aa device with a solid professional form factor. I like BlackBerry design, iPhone design (maybe a little fragile) and Lumia design. HTC feels pretty good in the hand. I usually don't like Samsung's build, and even though it changed a lot this time round, I still don't feel like I like it, for some odd reason.

I like good cameras, as I take a lot of photos for work, and pleasure. Nokia Lumia 1020!!!

I really look for productivity with the core OS. Something that BlackBerry excels in. This is probably my most important value I look for.

High quality email is absolutely a must! Sorry Windows Phone, you lose bad on this one.

Excellent keyboard! BlackBerry 10 Virtual AND Physical are both fantastic keyboards. The BlackBerry Passport keyboard is just another step further! For me, this is where iOS really falls short. I understand that iOS 8 addresses this issue much better, so I will have to see what it's like! Windows Phone keyboard also feels pretty bad, even though it looks like it would be fine!

I love my phones, so I do heaps of research into the platforms!

Posted via iMore App

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm late to this thread. Just found it.
I look for reliability. Simply. And from the 3GS To the 5s, my iPhones have NEVER let me down. Which is why I will be getting the 6.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Reliability
Build Quality
Ease of Use
Stable OS
Great App Selection
Ecosystem
Integration with my other devices
Background functions (backups, pushing data to the cloud) without needing to do all these myself, just does it automatically
Nice Display (Good ppi, saturation)
Quality Support
These are what I look for in a mobile device, and it's basically describing Apple products. This is why I buy stuff from Apple :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro