What do you guys want to see in the next Apple Watch?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: What do you guys want to see in the next Apple Watch

I'm hoping for a slimmer design to be honest.

May 29, 2014
Visit site
For me third party apps were unusable enough for me to sell version 1 and upgrade my ipad instead.

Needs to be much faster

Also having it be always on to at least show the time would be great so i dont have to fuss with the kitshy raise wrist mechanism

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I would love to see better battery life as well, however I want to see more sensors also. Things that can read blood sugar levels, blood pressure, help diagnose sleep apnea, etc. Or at least bands that have these added sensors that can interface with the watch directly.

I would also like to see apps be truly native to the watch. Leave the iphone out of the picture aside from activation. I also agree with the other post: GPS!

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site

I would love for it to be un tethered from the phone or at least have a better range away from the phone.

Nocticis

May 13, 2015
Visit site

Battery.
Get rid of the "bloat" I think smartwatches have to much going on. Use it for glancing at notifications. GPS work out. The games and all that is over the top.
Ambient display.
Thinner
NO FACETIME. like seriously. Why do we need this?
Faster
Independent. I want to go without my phone sometime like when I run. I should still get texts make phones calls and use GPS utilize icloud
Bi-annual release dates. I don't want to have to upgrade every year.
Support previous watch bands.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

More app nativity and speed would be great, those are really my only gripes. A fully customizable watch face would be nice too.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods