What do you carry your ipad in?

Jjwertz1

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I use the yaboo ayl case from amazon.com. Best case. Slim and protective. The best part of this case, it dosent take away from the sleekness and slim part of the iPad. The only downside is the leather is great but after a few months it gets very soft and doesn't hold the iPad in that well!! So I just bought another one. Worth every penny.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm working on getting a smart cover right now, but at the moment I'm using the bookbook case by twelve south which is amazing sexy! And I carry that inside my Timbuktu bag, not sure the model

Macktor

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I purchased this a while back and have been using it ever since. It's got lots of compartments that lets me stash the ipad, a bluetooth keyboard, earbuds, a stylus, and charger without bulking up the bag at all.

Blue/Gray Shoulder Carrying Case for Apple iPad

41h32dgDdhL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

DaytonAnnie

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a red slim magnetic smart cover which works great! When I carry it in my brief case, I put that in a padded neoprene case that I got at Target.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I picked up a bunch of small padded cases for the HP Touch a while back when it was going out of biz.. $5 delivered. So I have been using those, soft padded zipper case with small handle, small enough the whole mix fits in a nice briefcase or soft bag. Perfect fit.

On the iPad I have a smart cover and a clear snap shell. My wife is using a Sena Leather portfolio case for her iPad. She likes the added security.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I've been using an Incase Folio case. I really like it even though it does add some bulk to the iPad. I kinda like using the iPad as a "Book".

Thegreatone3

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I got the Incipio Lexington on launch day and love it! For transport, my iPad goes into my messenger bag in the laptop slot. :thumbup:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The few times I do carry it away from home, I usually carry it in my hand with only the magnetic cover protecting its display. One of my brothers did give me a case for it and I may have had it in the case for 2 days before removing it.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I have a black Hard Candy Convertible case on my iPad and when I'm out and about, I carry it in a small crossbody messenger bag.

44e5099d-14d5-8233.jpg