What do people use for email?

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
A lot of apps try to cram too many features in their Mail apps and i end up going back to the stock Apple mail app, always.

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
I have a gmail account and work email, so initially used the gmail app, then tried out outlook, but eventually went back to the stock email app. It handles my work enterprise email and personal gmail much better than either outlook or gmail app

Khizer Hayat2

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
I am using outlook app for work and stock mail for apple id and personal use. My work email is on outlook.com and have some 8000 emails in inbox and 3000 in sent items. Now my questions is if i configure my work email in native mail app how much space it will take on my device?

Outlook app is only taking 70 mb

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
I just found out that in stock email client, my gmail account only available for fetch (not push) max 15 mins ? So that's mean, we won't be able to received any email at the real time ?

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Is there anyway to set hide (collapse) our quote messages/email ? It's a bit annoying to scroll all the way down just to read previous/threaded email

Pete M

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I've gone back to the stock app. I've tried Spark and Airmail, and while I like some features of both of those apps (including faster search and some great organizational features), the stock app does stuff that none others can. The data detectors of the stock app work better for me than the others (when, for example, adding calendar events from an email message) and Markup is a huge advantage. I'd love faster search and built in "snooze" functions, but find those other things to be more important to me.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I mostly use the stock Mail app. But I like a new one called Email. It works as an iMessage app. So you can read or share email in iMessage. It's really a nice email app.

detox246

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I also use Google Inbox. Love the organizing and reminders features, check it out.

I actually turn all of the bundles off on Inbox. Just prefer the normal email look. I like how smooth it is with the gestures, I like the image previews, travel itinerary, reminders, bill previews...it's just packed with pretty cool features. Only thing that drives me crazy is that when in airplane mode, the badges won't update when marking emails as done until you receive a data connection and it can refresh

Khizer Hayat2

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
I am using stock mail app for personal use and for my company account I use Email by Easily.do it is a wonderful app looking almost same like stick email but the problem is that when I receive notifications of new email and when I open app it always take time to get new emails.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR