What color/size of iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus did you order?

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
What didn't you like about the s+?

Overall the size and added weight really stared to wear on me. The one handed use I missed. Don't get me wrong the S+ is a great device but after 2 months I was done. The pocket ability. The one handed use I missed badly! The 6s just fits my everyday needs. I will not go back to the + just doesn't work for me.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Overall the size and added weight really stared to wear on me. The one handed use I missed. Don't get me wrong the S+ is a great device but after 2 months I was done. The pocket ability. The one handed use I missed badly! The 6s just fits my everyday needs. I will not go back to the + just doesn't work for me.

I chose the 6s for the same reason. Not that I had bought the plus. In the store it just felt like too much phone for me. My previous phone was the Galaxy S4, and the 6s is pretty much the exact same fit in my hand. Just feels better to me. I'm trying to talk my fiance' into giving up his S4 (it's dying), and if he does go for an iPhone he'll probably go for the 6s. I have petite hands, and funnily enough his hands are the exact same size as mine.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I chose the 6s for the same reason. Not that I had bought the plus. In the store it just felt like too much phone for me. My previous phone was the Galaxy S4, and the 6s is pretty much the exact same fit in my hand. Just feels better to me. I'm trying to talk my fiance' into giving up his S4 (it's dying), and if he does go for an iPhone he'll probably go for the 6s. I have petite hands, and funnily enough his hands are the exact same size as mine.[/

A S4??? Cmon you have to get him into a 6s or no wedding the 6s wins for me with the ease of use.

Last edited:

JimMLINY

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Just received silver 6s to upgrade silver 6 Plus. Fat fingers will have to get use to size downgrade. 6s size is better pocketable for the pants I wear.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice