What color/size of iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus did you order?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I have both silver and rose gold reserved. Not sure if i can pull off the rose gold, but I'm really intrigued by it.

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm never going to buy an iPhone again. I'm going to go right now and order a Blackbe...

LOL J/K

Put in my pre-order Saturday morning for a 6S 64GB Space Grey.
Pretty darn excited to get it!

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I went with the rose gold iPhone 6S 64GB. I guess I went all girly girl by going with that color, lol. I was originally set on getting the silver one, but when rose gold was official and I saw it, I couldn't resist!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Space Grey 64gb Will be my first iPhone. I'm a huge android fan and after this years flagships didn't interest me, going to take the iphone on a trial basis. I still have my Note 4 so if I like the iPhone, ill finally enjoy the best of both worlds.

ConGrats and welcome to iMore. Post often and ENJOY.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
When I do order/pickup my 6s Plus, it will be the same setup as my current device. 128gb Space Gray with the Black Apple Leather Case and Zagg Glass screen protector.

velorandy

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
6s Space Gray 128GB. Currently have the 6 Plus, but I find it too big for cycling & running.... but my aging eyes do like the larger screen.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Doesn't rose gold looks gurly? Rose gold is Apple's naming convention, but in reality its pink

I remember when the Sidekick 2009 LX came out in Carbon (gray) and Orchid (a purplish pink). On the Sidekick forums, I saw several guys saying they were getting the Orchid. I can see a stylish guy in a suit and bright colored shirt/tie rocking a rose gold iPhone.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
6s Space Gray 128GB. Currently have the 6 Plus, but I find it too big for cycling & running.... but my aging eyes do like the larger screen.

I feel you, my aging eyes also appreciate the larger screen iPhones. I use a smaller size "CamelBak" (backpack) when running or cycling...this works for ME.

timswork

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
iPhone 6s PLUS 128Gb, Space Gray.

I'm finding it hard to give up my Silver/white 5S for a Space Gray, but it's been a couple years since I've done the black and figured that I'd shoot back to that one for this round.

First I ordered the 64Gb version, but after reading about the 4K video and live photos, I figured it'd be better to cancel and order the 128Gb 6S+, so that's what I did!

Keith Carnes

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
I have a reservation for the Gold 128GB 6S Plus using the iPhone Upgrade Program. I figured that since I tend to get a new phone each year that this just made sense for me and I tend to get the AC+ with my phones, so this is going to be a pretty good deal all things considered.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
First time, long time... Anyways...

Gold 64 GB 6s+ for the Mrs, and Silver 64 GB 6s+ for me. Coming from a Space Grey 6 Plus. Thought I wanted the black faceplate at the time after 3 generations of white/silver but regretted it almost immediately.

GeoK

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Gray
128GB
Unlocked

First time, long time... Anyways...

Gold 64 GB 6s+ for the Mrs, and Silver 64 GB 6s+ for me. Coming from a Space Grey 6 Plus. Thought I wanted the black faceplate at the time after 3 generations of white/silver but regretted it almost immediately.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
What colour did you order and what size ?

Didn't get to preorder this year just recently switched to T-Mobile and going the Jump! On Demand route.

So no Note 5 this year Sekelani?

(you old timers should get the reference) man time flies!

The Lannisters send their regards.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR