What color next-gen iPhone will you choose?

What color next-gen iPhone will you choose?

• Total voters

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I can't decide. I know I'm getting the 16GB version but can't pick a dang color! I always wanted a white iPhone before but never got one. I thought I would like the white 4 but it just looks weird to me right now. I really think the black looks simply stunning and the white looks meh. Come to think of it....typing this response just sold me...BLACK 16GB for me!!!

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
White, 32GB. First ever iPhone for me.

You picked a damn good time to wait till haha.. This is the perfect iPhone for me. This is the iPhone I've been waiting for for so many years. I might not even upgrade next year because iPhone 4 is PERFECT for me.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
In the past both the white & black looked slick.

But this design is MADE for black ONLY. The white just looks cheap and like an after market cover ....

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I'd like to see the ratio between black and white iPhones bought by men or women.

I'd say at first it was mostly women who purchased iPhone 3G (women, and me haha), and now as it's been around longer people are looking for a change, so more men are willing to buy the white model.

The white looks a little different because the sensors are exposed at the top, something we're not used to on iPhone, but people in East-Asia markets are going to go nuts for it regardless. Japanese people LOVE all-white cellphones. The white iPhone 4 is going to do really well in Japan and South Korea.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I'm still torn between black or white. It seems like the more I look at pics, the more I get confused. LOL. I def think the black looks better on Apple's site, but the white looks really good in live non-retouched pics. Somebody on another forum made a good point. If the screen is dimmed, the white might look a bit strange.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
The white DOES look strange! I had my heart set on a white one before the announcement,,, but man , it just looks weird.

sidspappy

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I got a white 3GS now - why'd I want to stop there? Something about the all-white says "Apple" to me. Gives me the nostalgias something bad.

willows3

Jun 10, 2010
www.myspace.com
I like the white, but it looks like the G1 waaay to much... and I don't like that. But white doesn't show off finger marks as much as black, and looks cleaner. I guess like everyone else is saying, I want white, but I'll make my final decision when I see them in person.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I like the white, but it looks like the G1 waaay to much... and I don't like that. But white doesn't show off finger marks as much as black, and looks cleaner. I guess like everyone else is saying, I want white, but I'll make my final decision when I see them in person.

It looks nothing like the G1. Just because it's white it looks like a G1??? >_>
By that logic the black one looks just like a G1 as well...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox