What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
2d1b607e9a411a68464a0cc5c7ff14f4.jpg

Casemate Iridescent Groove case. I love it

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
38830298678b52077bfd82e4d8aa8ce3.jpg

Wasn’t going to pick up a second battery case but I can’t resist my pink! Love it with the spearmint sport loop!

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
38830298678b52077bfd82e4d8aa8ce3.jpg

Wasn’t going to pick up a second battery case but I can’t resist my pink! Love it with the spearmint sport loop!

I’ve been using my smart battery case for a week or two and just today I switched over to a regular silicone case. Wow, it seems so thin now! I like the smart battery case, but I also like to switch cases depending on the color I want to have. I will probably just use it when I anticipate being gone from home a long time. My iPhone battery lasts at least 12 to 14 hours so that’s good enough for a normal day.

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
I’ve been using my smart battery case for a week or two and just today I switched over to a regular silicone case. Wow, it seems so thin now! I like the smart battery case, but I also like to switch cases depending on the color I want to have. I will probably just use it when I anticipate being gone from home a long time. My iPhone battery lasts at least 12 to 14 hours so that’s good enough for a normal day.

I have only a few colors in the silicone cases. I have the lavender gray, stone, white, and pink sand. Oh and I have hibiscus that I haven’t even opened yet. But I don’t have a ton of cases this time. For some odd reason I’ve been more into the watch bands this year!

jaleesag88

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Oh damn...I was actually going to pull one of Popsockets out today & put one on.

I’ll try one out anyway and see how it goes. It’s seems the newer LP cases are smoother on the back since older ones. Do you use an LP on an older phone?

I have used them on previous phones but never used pop sockets on them before. But the newer versions seem a little smoother than the older ones.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
SO. I went to BestBuy today to pick up Fire TV....of course I couldn’t help myself I picked up a life proof fre to use when I’m out back poolside. Normally I’d go straight for pink...but the pastel green was too pretty to pass up oh did I mention, it was $32 off regular price
8d64c1565961a0e4aa76f9d984f166c5.jpg

Looks GOOD. From your post it seems like they've corrected the sound issue, but just curious if they corrected the Rainbow effect on the screen issue?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Looks GOOD. From your post it seems like they've corrected the sound issue, but just curious if they corrected the Rainbow effect on the screen issue?

Thank you D ya know it definitely seems like that’s resolved because my case doesn’t have the rainbow effect.

Trust me when I tell you, the older LPs sucked I meant it. I’d use it for a day and then return it the very next lol.

This one I’m thrilled with, no sound issues or rainbows lol

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thank you D ya know it definitely seems like that’s resolved because my case doesn’t have the rainbow effect.

Trust me when I tell you, the older LPs sucked I meant it. I’d use it for a day and then return it the very next lol.

This one I’m thrilled with, no sound issues or rainbows lol

Well that's good to hear. ENJOY

Seneca09

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
That looks like a beast. Keep us posted on its use.

I’d be interested to know swiping from the edge works...

The swiping from the edge works! This case is an Otterbox on steroids! The case is big but I love it! I like the ergonomics, feels good in the hand. Good weight. The case allows for wireless charge. It comes with 2 standard screen protectors and 2 extra Allen screws. A small Allen wrench is also included. It has a inner silicon impact system, and port protection with a poly-carbonate outer frame. I can confirm, there will be no signal loss with this case on. I like the button mute switch. Just press it in and the ringer is silent. Press the button from behind and it is back on. Overall, I’m happy with this purchase.

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
The swiping from the edge works! This case is an Otterbox on steroids! The case is big but I love it! I like the ergonomics, feels good in the hand. Good weight. The case allows for wireless charge. It comes with 2 standard screen protectors and 2 extra Allen screws. A small Allen wrench is also included. It has a inner silicon impact system, and port protection with a poly-carbonate outer frame. I can confirm, there will be no signal loss with this case on. I like the button mute switch. Just press it in and the ringer is silent. Press the button from behind and it is back on. Overall, I’m happy with this purchase.

These would be the replicas to the Lunatik Taktik Series cases from the days of the 4s and 5/5s/SE series. My issue with these versions that are on the market - too heavy

Lunatik made a great case back in the day, however the influx of the replicas all over the internet caused them to shut down case manufacturing

https://youtu.be/R-Q9mV50ZnM

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
Ohhhh can you please share a pic of what it looks like? It’s so hard to judge the color from looking in the Apple store.

Sure can! I needed something different so I went with this. I have the pink sand, white, stone, lavender gray and hibiscus. I needed something way different and this is perfect!

789dd9a2c0f4d861ef895c6f51f4cafa.jpg

54fe3667f8609e28ce23e74aeb46c7d3.jpg

25ba609d132816d4358d4dec31a27b13.jpg

Looks way better in person!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

That's an amazing case... not something that I'd want personally, but it looks like it offers great protection. I'll have to keep that in mind next time my husband needs a case. He thinks my cases are too girly and don't offer good enough protection! LOL!

Seneca09

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
These would be the replicas to the Lunatik Taktik Series cases from the days of the 4s and 5/5s/SE series. My issue with these versions that are on the market - too heavy

Lunatik made a great case back in the day, however the influx of the replicas all over the internet caused them to shut down case manufacturing

https://youtu.be/R-Q9mV50ZnM

Thank you for the interesting backstory on the Lunatik Taktik Series cases. Too bad they had to shut down. My case doesn’t feel substantially heavy, since it is only silicone and polycarbonate materials. With the XS Max inside the case, it does give it more weight but it feels balanced throughout. Kudos to Lunatik for the original design. So far, it has become my favorite case to date.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Sure can! I needed something different so I went with this. I have the pink sand, white, stone, lavender gray and hibiscus. I needed something way different and this is perfect!

789dd9a2c0f4d861ef895c6f51f4cafa.jpg

54fe3667f8609e28ce23e74aeb46c7d3.jpg

25ba609d132816d4358d4dec31a27b13.jpg

Looks way better in person!

Oh wow the color is gorgeous I’m considering getting another one of the summer colors, case & band matching. I’m not a blue person, but this definitely has a purpley lilac tone to it

Thanks for sharing the pics

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
Oh wow the color is gorgeous I’m considering getting another one of the summer colors, case & band matching. I’m not a blue person, but this definitely has a purpley lilac tone to it

Thanks for sharing the pics

Of course! I have so much pink and light colors. I wanted something way different. This one was the color that caught my eye when they announced the colors. I like the dragon fruit too but I already have the hibiscus so I was like.... eh. Need something different!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro