What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Cases

Are the leather cases buttons metal? The only reason I havent gotten a leather case before is because of the buttons.

The new leather case buttons are metal now. Quoted off website "On the inside, a microfiber lining helps protect your iPhone. And the machined aluminum buttons match the finish of your iPhone case."

sx4dude2013

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

I ordered the sigpen liquid armour. It arrived today. My glass should arrive on Monday. I always get a case and screen protector before I get a phone. This case will probably be temporary until more cases are available and I find something a little nicer

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

I want an Incipio Dual Pro but they've not released them yet. Anyone use the i-Blason Armorbox case on previous iterations of the phone?

https://www.amazon.com/i-Blason-Arm...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2805131

I know this case has a built in screen protector but for the times I put it in a different case, I am unsure what screen protector to go for though. I don't like the feel of the rubbery ones and the glass ones are prone to cracking in my experience. I normally use a plastic one on my phones and I found some that don't scratch easily. The issue is I can't remember what brand there were...

So, if you use a plastic screen protector that doesn't scratch easily, what brand is it please?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 111299

Ordered this yesterday. UAG makes awesome stuff and this new line looks great.

How does the five layer case differ from the three layer one they do? I mean in more than just the number of layers. Is it worth the extra money?

I'm a case-wh*re. I love them and it usually takes me six or seven cases before I finally settle on one. I'd hate to spend sixty bucks on this and for it to be hateful for me.

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Cases

I've had a Tech 21 Evo on my 6 Plus for six months or so (longest I've kept any case) and I love it. I plan to get another one for my 7 Plus.

29985d747829423077cc7d36d9d49c98.jpg

Namdnas78

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

Keep in mind that the case cutout for the camera isn't the only issue. Along with the removal of the headphone jack, there's also a speaker at the top of the phone that would be covered with a previous model case.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

I ordered the black iPhone 7 and was going to go with the Apple leather in black. Looking at the phone however I really wanted to see the new color so I ordered the XDoria defense Edge in space black. I emailed customer service and they indicated that it should match the new black and not the space gray. We will see when it gets here.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Honestly, if you plan to get a case or not you should consider the full body protection films from Skinomi or IQ Shield and apply it to the back. It will still be glossy but even in a case dust gets in there and will scratch it up. Toss your keys in your pocket and just forget about the phone once and it will be scratched.

The glossy black was an eye catcher to me, but, not worth the scratches and I decided to get Rose Gold since it will be more of an accent color with the cases I buy than a prominent color like you get with clear back cases.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

My biggest protection need is water-proof for my camping and outdoor activities. That's why my current 6 Plus has the LifeProof Nuud on it. It is the absolute BEST case for iPhone. It is water-proof, drop-proof, and yet it is slim. The best part is that the entire back side is transparent. It shows the beautiful finish of the 6 Plus.

Now the iPhone 7 Plus is water-resistant already. So I can just put a Zagg Glass on it to protect it from dropping. I will keep it like that for a couple months and see how it fares out, before I buy another LifeProof Nuud case for my 7 Plus. Nuud is the only case that I will buy for the reasons I stated above. I will not waste my money on any other case.

Murpheee

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site

you can try

UAG https://urbanarmorgear.com/collections/iphone-7-cases

Speck iPhone 7 Plus Cases | Protective iPhone 7+ Cases | Speck Products

i am waiting for Otterbox , Apple leather case , and Sena case

but i already have iPulse cases ( free for me due to my youtube channel ) , for now i like it . Link https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_ex_...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2805784

The surface pad flip is an awesome case. It sticks to the back of the phone but exposes the rest of the phone so it looks really good. I have it for my 6s+ and will trim the camera cutout to fit my 7+

Murpheee

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site

Honestly, if you plan to get a case or not you should consider the full body protection films from Skinomi or IQ Shield and apply it to the back. It will still be glossy but even in a case dust gets in there and will scratch it up. Toss your keys in your pocket and just forget about the phone once and it will be scratched.

The glossy black was an eye catcher to me, but, not worth the scratches and I decided to get Rose Gold since it will be more of an accent color with the cases I buy than a prominent color like you get with clear back cases.

Yep! Skinomi is great! I used it for full body protection and loved the slim phone feel and even gave really nice grip to an otherwise slippery phone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods