What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

gmabev

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Re: Cases

I'm partial to the Speck cases that have ribbed grips on side. Have used that model since my 5. I'll be getting that one when they are available.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site

I really like the apple leather cases so I'll get a black and maybe brown leather case for my new iPhone 7/7 plus whichever I stick with. They are light, thin and nicely made.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

Going with Speck clear case. Best friend is getting it for me and it should be here before I get my phone. Biggest concern for friend and I is getting a Zagg screen protector. Would like their sapphire one but Zagg claims they will not be available till October.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Going with Speck clear case. Best friend is getting it for me and it should be here before I get my phone. Biggest concern for friend and I is getting a Zagg screen protector. Would like their sapphire one but Zagg claims they will not be available till October.

Yeah that looked nice, I just went with the Spigen Glas.tr for now, supposedly for the 7+ on Amazon for $8.95 after shipping for a two pack.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

Yeah that looked nice, I just went with the Spigen Glas.tr for now, supposedly for the 7+ on Amazon for $8.95 after shipping for a two pack.

Spigen Glass.tr is okay, but I've had two crack in half for no apparent reason. Now they were on my wifes phone in her purse when they cracked, so it is very possible that she caused it. Good price though for it on Amazon. I do have someone looking into the Bodygaurdz Pure 2 as an alternative.

I just don't want to take any chances with the kind of money I spent on the phone.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Spigen Glass.tr is okay, but I've had two crack in half for no apparent reason. Now they were on my wifes phone in her purse when they cracked, so it is very possible that she caused it. Good price though for it on Amazon. I do have someone looking into the Bodygaurdz Pure 2 as an alternative.

I just don't want to take any chances with the kind of money I spent on the phone.

That's why I'm gonna pick up a Rhinoshield screen protector when they're out. I believe it's even tougher than Zagg's Sapphire, and half the cost, only $25.

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site

Since the Jet Black option is more prone to scratches, what cases are you all looking into? I have an Otterbox now on my 6S Plus and it's horrible because it adds way to much bulk. Any recommendations for something to keep the enclosure and screen safe without all the bulkiness that an Otterbox adds?

If I get a jet black then I would get a clear case to show it off...

I planned to get a jet black one but I don't want to wait until November for it

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Are the leather cases buttons metal? The only reason I havent gotten a leather case before is because of the buttons.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

I'm an Apple leather and silicone case fan. Will prob go with a leather one but won't decide until I pick it up at the store.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site

I'm having a hard time deciding between the Spigen Slim Armor and VRS Design High Pro Shield. I'm definitely getting a silicone case with a sport band to match. I'm thinking the ocean blue and another white one.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site

I've always used cases but with my 6 Plus I loved how it felt without one. Been using it like that fir awhile. I wanna do the same but don't want the nice jet black to get damage. I think I'm going to go with the thinnest clear case I can find.

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site

Wouldn't the fingerprints get repetitive and annoying (without using a case)?

I've always used cases but with my 6 Plus I loved how it felt without one. Been using it like that fir awhile. I wanna do the same but don't want the nice jet black to get damage. I think I'm going to go with the thinnest clear case I can find.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen