What case do you plan to get for your iPhone 13?

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I had the brown leather for my iPhone 7 also and it aged beautifully. I’ve decided to give the golden brown a shot. I may or may not take some sandpaper and oil to it to speed up the patina process. Not sure yet but I’ll update any significant changes.

I also got the black leather to change it up from time to time.

Ya I may end up getting the brown especially if it ages the same...but that new brown just seems so much on the light side I sorta fear it'll fade to a more dirty yellow. I might cave and get the dark green which looks really nice.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Ya I may end up getting the brown especially if it ages the same...but that new brown just seems so much on the light side I sorta fear it'll fade to a more dirty yellow. I might cave and get the dark green which looks really nice.

I just can’t do it. Returning it for black.

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
It may have faded nicely over time but it was just too orange for me. When I use a case it’s usually black. So classy in my opinion.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm still thinking about the green leather...it's dark enough to look classy from the pics. My black is so slick love it

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback. I'm still thinking about the green leather...it's dark enough to look classy from the pics. My black is so slick love it

Yea. I thought about the green as well. May get that too. Also looking at some type of of skin. I’d prefer to go naked but need a little grip.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I have typically bought the Apple clear MagSafe case for my last couple of iPhones. This time around I went with the Outerbox clear case which seems to fit my iPhone 13 Pro better then the Apple clear case.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I looked at a tech 21 at best but the slide over the camera almost falls out too bad otherwise the case is very nice.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I always use an Apple black leather case so I bought the closest thing: the midnight. I wish there is a black leather, though, and I may switch to something else.

I still have the midnight leather case, and it's holding up well. I also have the Catalyst Total Protection Case which I use when I know that I'll be around water or just will get wet (e.g., out walking or hiking in the rain.) It's heavy, not MagSafe, but works very well for what it is.

https://www.catalystcase.com/collec...e-for-iphone-13-series?variant=39442462277719

KCox2021

Sep 13, 2021
Visit site
Recently got this case. Having the Sierra Blue, I wanted something that would work with the color. This does a fantastic job of that.

SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Mag Series Case for iPhone 13 Pro Max (2021 Release) 6.7 Inch, Premium Hybrid Protective Clear Case Compatible with MagSafe (Azure) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NN2Y5Y...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3280968

I use the Unicorn Beetle Pro for most of my phones. Cheaper than the Otterbox and just as good.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I looked at a tech 21 at best but the slide over the camera almost falls out too bad otherwise the case is very nice.

I have that case but I don't use it because it doesn't have MagSafe even though the case was first advertised to be compatible with MagSafe. I see Tech21 has since remove all mention of MagSafe from the box.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Not a big MagSafe fan I ended up with otterbox commuter cases that work great for me. As far as the camera lenses go I got covers to protect them.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have these 2 cases for my pink 13 mini! The KS one looks absolutely stunning on the pink phone I’m a HUGE fan of it
0494c952f231521990a5d68cd30f5da8.png

5a1768b78d794c0eefd66afbe1204a84.png