What case do you plan to get for your iPhone 13?

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Love my apple leather case for the 13 PM…as I loved them always in the past. Expensive sure but feel great and offer enough protection from many drops (I dropped my X at least 20 times in 3+ years, protected all).

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Re: iPhone 13 cases

Did you receive your phone?

Yes. I called UPS spoke to a manager. They got the driver to deliver it last night. Had it by 7pm the manager saw the mix up on the email notifications changing the delivery date and then switched back to original date and felt that was on them and should not had happened

I love the phone. Size is great. I don’t feel I am missing anything by downsizing. Now if the pro didn’t have the full benefits of the max I would had remained with larger max size. But having the screen size option is great! Should had always been that way

jfacts

Jan 25, 2022
Visit site
Is there any update on this topic (cases) ? I'd also like to hear experience regarding screen and camera lens protection - any photo distortion or degradation of pix as a result ? For the record and reveal how inexperienced / gullible/ uninformed I am, I 'assumed' that by buying the new 13 pro max, that I'd get 'at least' the sketching ability of Galaxy Note phones, which I would love, but alas not to be. I haven't started using my 13 pro max yet b/c I'm a bit paranoid re. damage potential. Your thoughts ?

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Is there any update on this topic (cases) ? I'd also like to hear experience regarding screen and camera lens protection - any photo distortion or degradation of pix as a result ? For the record and reveal how inexperienced / gullible/ uninformed I am, I 'assumed' that by buying the new 13 pro max, that I'd get 'at least' the sketching ability of Galaxy Note phones, which I would love, but alas not to be. I haven't started using my 13 pro max yet b/c I'm a bit paranoid re. damage potential. Your thoughts ?

It'd be nice of the Pro Max size iPhones could be used like a Note. Not sure why Apple hasn't added Apple Pencil support to iPhones yet.

you won't damage your phone just by using it. Just don't drop it or put any sharp objects near it.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried the Apple Leather Golden Brown? If so, how is it looking after some time? Hopefully still not like it’s brand new. Don’t know why they went away from Saddle Brown.

jfacts

Jan 25, 2022
Visit site
Clearly and admittedly I'm a sad victim of my own expectations and an uncharacteristic of me (believe it or not), failure to research this outsized purchase carefully. If I could or had money to burn, I'd return it for my money back. But even though I've not used it since delivery except to transfer pictures and contacts, they'd (apple) have no part of it, except to take advantage. (I even ordered the 250 gb upgrade - sheesh).

jfacts

Jan 25, 2022
Visit site
A case very similar to that caught my interest for my 13 pro max to protect the camera lens. I'm wondering if it ends up causing additional problems and overall wonder how well or not it works. Also durability is another question in my mind.

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone tried the Apple Leather Golden Brown? If so, how is it looking after some time? Hopefully still not like it’s brand new. Don’t know why they went away from Saddle Brown.

I was tempted to get it but when I watched the reviews the brown was so light in colour, I had a apple brown leather case with my iPhone 7+ and loved it but sure it was darker. I ended up just going with the apple black leather case but would also like to know feedback on this as well because if it got darker overtime I’d probably buy it

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I was tempted to get it but when I watched the reviews the brown was so light in colour, I had a apple brown leather case with my iPhone 7+ and loved it but sure it was darker. I ended up just going with the apple black leather case but would also like to know feedback on this as well because if it got darker overtime I’d probably buy it

I had the brown leather for my iPhone 7 also and it aged beautifully. I’ve decided to give the golden brown a shot. I may or may not take some sandpaper and oil to it to speed up the patina process. Not sure yet but I’ll update any significant changes.

I also got the black leather to change it up from time to time.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have 3 Apple leather cases. But after seeing Carved and I had thought about that brand before, I ordered one just now! Got in a red color with the naturals and mag included. No more costly than other good cases. And this is hand made from wood. Excited to receive this beautiful case. So I will have 4 nice cases for my 13 pro. I don’t care that my phone color doesn’t show. I have tried clear cases. Don’t like them. I case to protect my investment
I will post a pic when it arrives.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox