• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

What are your top 5 iOS apps?

iphone_beginner

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
my top 5

i'm new here with the iPhone:

My Top 5 are:

skype - with my friends
iReturn2Life - it makes fun and it is for the challange
iBasket - it is my hobby
iSkat - in the evening
b.icycle - on my bicycle

jumpman2033

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
My current Faves:

Direct TV Sunday Ticket (Watch NFL games on iPhone including Redzone Channel, Highlights, stats etc.)
World Series of Poker
The Weather Channel
Nike+
Sportacular for all other non-NFL sports info.

IPhoneApps242

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
"Create Your Own Iphone App"

"It's amazing that the general public doesn't know how easy it is to make a fortune with iPhone Apps - even if you barely know how to turn on a computer!"

VC4505

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Upcoming Smartphone App!!!!

Check out the next SmartPhone application that will revolutionize how SmartPhones are used. Follow Vectus LLC on Twitter and Facebook now!!!!

Glory

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
top 5 apps I use more often:
Twitter, Facebook and Skype to communicate with friends, [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pandora-radio/id284035177?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Pandora[/URL](radio) for music and new [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jungle-converter/id394094636?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Jungle Converter[/URL] for all sorts of conversions (need it at work).

Last edited:

Alice Laquisha

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
My best iPhone apps are:
1. Cut the Rope.

2. WorldCard Mobile and WorldCard Contact both the apps give the flexibility in keeping my business cards in my iPhone. These apps really help me to get rid of having bunch of business cards. I suggest these apps one must have.