What are your favorite Thanksgiving dishes!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! After spending the day cleaning, rearranging furniture, getting rid of clutter, I was thinking of all the feasting that will happen tomorrow and the rest of the weekend (eating leftovers)! It occurred to me that it would be interesting to see what your favorite Thanksgiving dishes are. So let’s “dish” on our favorites!

Mine are stuffing and cranberry relish.

sleepngbear

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
We’ve broken tradition the last few years. The kids are moved out and married, so instead of contributing to the who’s-visiting-whom-and-when deliberations, for the last few years we’ve been doing a Thanksgiving brunch. No turkey to fight with (before OR after the meal), no monster leftovers to cram in the fridge. Nothing if the traditional variety, just a kitchen full of the usual late breakfast fare. At least until this year, when I got the bright idea to add a turkey chili to the menu. Ground turkey, diced up spicy chicken sausage, and all the other stuff that I can’t tell you or I’d have to kill you. Served with (or over) a hunk of corn bread, topped with diced onions and cheese, and your palate is in heaven. Let me just say, I’ve yet to taste anything anywhere as good as my chili, and this one ended up being one of my better creations. I think I’ve started a new non-traditional tradition.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
It’s a little late, but my mom makes the best home made stuffing I have ever ate. All my friends in our old neighborhood said the same thing.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73