What are your favorite iMore sections? (And what do you hate reading?)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What about a section about meeting the iMore volunteers? I actually thought about this even before I became a volunteer. I'd like to see a little info on the folks that keep this site going. Doesn't have to be very specific, maybe name, general location (upstate state name), maybe what you do for a living, how long you've been using Apple products, etc.

I assume you mean the ones that aren't mods and Ambassadors, right?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I assume you mean the ones that aren't mods and Ambassadors, right?

Anyone who helps keeps things running. It could be anyone with green letters under their name, mods, ambassadors, or even someone who just likes coming here, posting and engaging.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone who helps keeps things running. It could be anyone with green letters under their name, mods, ambassadors, or even someone who just likes coming here, posting and engaging.

The mods and ambassadors already have a "meet the ..." section so check it out if you haven't already.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
What about a section about meeting the iMore volunteers? I actually thought about this even before I became a volunteer. I'd like to see a little info on the folks that keep this site going. Doesn't have to be very specific, maybe name, general location (upstate state name), maybe what you do for a living, how long you've been using Apple products, etc.

Looks like you took care of it! Good job!

http://forums.imore.com/volunteer-lounge/387909-meet-imore-volunteers.html

Last edited:

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Please, for all that is Holy AND GOOD, NO MORE POKEMON GO! Can someone please tell me why there is such on here about this game?

It was the most popular game in the history of the App Store upon release and while a great number of people have stopped playing there is still a great number who do still play it.

Kilwillie

May 4, 2017
Visit site
I like reading anything helpful relating to Apple products. Hate the Nintendo Switch stuff which buggers up my Unread Posts feed.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I agree with many of the other posts about disliking the excessive posts about Nintendo Switch. This forum is for and about Apple devices. I did not come here to read about Nintendo Switch, or for Pokémon, for that matter; yet I've been willing to overlook them in the true spirit of the iMore community.

My favorite forums are about new apps, accessories, the ask and answer section where I always learn a lot. Forums about new updates to the operating systems. And, of course I like the games.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I agree with many of the other posts about disliking the excessive posts about Nintendo Switch. This forum is for and about Apple devices. I did not come here to read about Nintendo Switch, or for Pokémon, for that matter; yet I've been willing to overlook them in the true spirit of the iMore community.

My favorite forums are about new apps, accessories, the ask and answer section where I always learn a lot. Forums about new updates to the operating systems. And, of course I like the games.

I'm on the same

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh