What are you streaming right now, on what device and service?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I thought this might be a potentially interesting thread. I know that many people here on iMore stream quite a bit, and so I thought it would be intersting and informative to share what you're currently streaming, just in case someone else is looking for something new to watch!

So, if you are streaming currently, or have streamed something in the past, feel free to share!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
2016-0712-Grimm-AboutImage-1920x1080-KO (1).jpg

We are currently streaming Grimm, a series that was on NBC from 2011-2017. We are watching it on Amazon Prime via Roku.

The Storyline (copied and pasted from imdb): "Portland detective, Nick Burkhardt, has seen some gruesome crime scenes, but nothing prepares him for the strange visions he begins seeing: seemingly regular people momentarily transforming into hideous monsters. A visit from his only living relative reveals the truth. Nick has inherited the ability to see supernatural creatures, and as a "Grimm," he is tasked with keeping the balance between mankind and the mythological. A reformed "Big Bad Wolf" becomes his greatest (and also reluctant) ally and confidant. It's not long before his work as a policeman leads Nick to the criminals he once thought were only found in fairy tales. Written by L. Hamre"

Also, I'm so excited because @Tartarus just informed me that NBC has a Grimm spinoff in the works! :D

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I thought this might be a potentially interesting thread. I know that many people here on iMore stream quite a bit, and so I thought it would be intersting and informative to share what you're currently streaming, just in case someone else is looking for something new to watch!

So, if you are streaming currently, or have streamed something in the past, feel free to share!

At the moment, I’m not streaming anything because I’m at work preparing for another conference call......When I get home later this evening, I will stream a show or a sports event via my TV.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
A ton of shows that air throughout the year through various channel apps, Hulu, Showtime, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and HBO, all using my Apple TV. Currently shows include Supergirl, Flash, Arrow, Black Lightning, Attack on Titan, Doctor Who, Shameless, The Deuce, Bob’s Burgers, The Good Place, The Good Doctor, and The Walking Dead. Daredevil, Legends of Tomorrow, and House of Cards are all starting up again soon.

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Just finished season 3 of “The Man in the High Castle” on Amazon. Need to get caught up on “Bosch” as well. Think my next one though will be “The First” on Hulu.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Just finished Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime and it was a really good thriller ,hope they do a season two soon ,watched a couple of Rush there also its a Australian police series kinna basic .

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Just finished Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime and it was a really good thriller ,hope they do a season two soon ,watched a couple of Rush there also its a Australian police series kinna basic .

We've watched Jack Ryan too, and can't WAIT for the next season!!!

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I am currently watching Longmire and Luther on Netflix.
I bounce back and forth between what’s on Prime and Netflix, Apple TV.

Last edited:

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Currently watching Julia Roberts in Homecoming on Amazon Prime and just finished House Of Cards final season on Netflix and thought it was a big disappointment to a reasonably good series .

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I haven’t watched this in awhile, but I recommend a show that was on NBC in the mid/late 80’s (for a couple of seasons) called ‘Crime Story.’ It had Dennis Farina, Anthony Denison, Bill Smitrovich (as William), Stephen Lang, and Andrew Dice Clay (when he was an up and coming actor, before he was ‘Dice’) on it. It’s set in the 60’s in Chicago with the organized crime of that era, and Dennis Farina’s character as a cop fighting against that. Anthony Denison, and Dice Clay were the some of the bad guys on it.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0090410/?ref_=fn_al_tt_0

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
We are currently streaming “Andromeda” on the Roku Channel. I’ve also just finished the most recent episodes of “The Ranch” on Netflix. Plus, I’ve been streaming all sorts of Christmas shows and movies on Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime (via our Roku Box)

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
About to be binging lots of superstore and home improvement on my fire tablet from Hulu while I wait for my wife’s car to get new tires.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods