What are we expecting this year?

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I just read a rumor saying that the new phones may not have 3D Touch. Although I don’t use all the 3D Touch features, I did use it enough to not be too happy if the new phones don’t have it. Might be another reason I skip out this year lol.

Most of the credible rumors suggest there will be three phones, and most of them suggest that one of them will be a cheaper, LCD, 6.1" model, and I believe it will be only that model (which I believe is likely the successor to the SE, despite the size) that will not have 3D Touch (just as the SE does not have it). I would bet that if there truly are two OLED models, they will have 3D Touch.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I just read a rumor saying that the new phones may not have 3D Touch. Although I don’t use all the 3D Touch features, I did use it enough to not be too happy if the new phones don’t have it. Might be another reason I skip out this year lol.

That rumor I saw regarding that was about 2019 iPhones.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
At this point in time there are so many rumors floating around, I honestly don’t know who to believe. All these are based on what Apple has previously done in the past. For myself, it’s a wait and see situation and who knows, maybe Apple will have a surprise up their sleeve?

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Any guess on whether the new 3 phones will be oled or lcd?

I'm going to go with what seems to be the most common rumor. Two OLED, One is supposed to be the same size as the current iPhone X and then one at 6.5". Then a 6.1" LCD. I think that all makes sense as well. That should cover most peoples prices points and needs.

Itsa_Me_Mario

Aug 28, 2018
Visit site
I'm going to go with what seems to be the most common rumor. Two OLED, One is supposed to be the same size as the current iPhone X and then one at 6.5". Then a 6.1" LCD. I think that all makes sense as well. That should cover most peoples prices points and needs.

6.5" sounds so huge.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices