What are some of the new or older TV series you folks are watching?

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I thought it would be nice to share the tv series that we are currently watching I only have Netflix as a steamer however on network cable I watch Bull,Blacklist ,Designated Survivor etc. on Netflix have watched Bloodline (excellent 3 seasons ) Ozark ,House of Cards ext .and just started watching 24:Legacy that is a great espionage series so what series are you folks watching?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Re: New or older TV series you folks are watching

I watch Bull also. Other favorites are ANY superhero show, but I especially love Agents of Shield (it got good again this year!) and The Flash. I also love The Good Place, Star Trek Discovery (OMG did it get good!), and I have a guilty pleasure for reality TV, Cops, Hells Kitchen, Top Chef, Judge Judy etc.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

NEW: Speechless, Young Sheldon, The Good Doctor, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Old: That 70's Show, The Office and Roseanne... which I initially hated, but years later, I have found it really does have some redeeming qualities.

I'm looking forward to the Olympics and the new season of both "Wicked Tuna" and "Mozart in the Jungle".

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

New: Shameless and Ozark --> with the wife. Happy wife = happy life!

Oldies: MASH, WRKP, Night Rider, Airwolf

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

@Annie_8plus YES Olympics FTW! (I'm kinda nuts, so I'm trying to get hold of a South Korea hockey jersey!)

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site

i just finished watching 24:legacy and it was a excellent 12 episodes , recommend watching if you enjoy a fast moving political thriller .

MV5BMzc2MjllZDQtOTgwMC00Nzg4LWFmZTctNWExYmExMmYyNjhiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjExMjk0ODk@._V1_UX182_CR0,0.jpg

kenmacro_88

Feb 6, 2018
Visit site

Quite a good fan of FTWD, i heard a rumor that there will be crossover between TWD character (which is Morgan maybe) that slip into FTWD. Some people just left the show for a long time, but i just love zombie stuff so that is why i just keep watching no matter what people said about those show.

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

Quite a good fan of FTWD, i heard a rumor that there will be crossover between TWD character (which is Morgan maybe) that slip into FTWD. Some people just left the show for a long time, but i just love zombie stuff so that is why i just keep watching no matter what people said about those show.

It COULD be a dead character, since the timelines are different and Fear is set earlier in the zombie apocalypse. BUT I think it's gonna be Michonne. ;)

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Season 4 of Mozart in The Jungle just premiered last week on Amazon Prime, and it's awesome!!!!

Mozart In The Jungle.jpg

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Anything that’s reality TV as well as crime shows and motor shows as well

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

My wife and I binged on 'The Sopranos' and just finished the series last week. Great series!

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site

My wife and I binged on 'The Sopranos' and just finished the series last week. Great series!

Sopranos' was the first series that started us watching whole series back then I bought dvds , if you liked Sopranos (excellent) you will probably like Justified and Empire Boardwalk also .

Kilwillie

May 4, 2017
Visit site

It is Morgan. He’s coming to Series 4 of Fear which starts in April.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox