What about your iPhone 5 case

Status
Not open for further replies.

jannyss

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Anyway, this is my iphone 5 case and I review it from my blog.

The iPhone5 Rollover Bracket Sleeve Case main function is:
iPhone 5 Dancing Series Side Flip Leather case with stand function and protect iPhone 5 from scratches, damages and dirt.

Black iPhone5 Rollover Bracket Sleeve Case:
With imported PU and high density fiber lilner, perfect double side protection anti-skidding and wear resistant, comfortable handle feeling.

Human design, not influence the camera earphone port, off-on button, volume button, perfect solved similar case series items shelter sitation.
Personally, I like the white one, but black one is cool, too

Material color goes with fashion, popular, handle feeling more comfortable
Special stand design, adjustable angle, convenient for video entertainment.

Totally 4 color, white, pink, black and blue, more info of iPhone5 Rollover Bracket Sleeve Case, please go here - October 4th new release on www.theideasofrgift.com- iPhone5 Rollover Bracket Sleeve Case.

Conclusion: This is a great leather case at moderate prices $31.95 for Economic woman or business man, not for young girls. With great package, it's a good gift for Dad or Mom :)

What about your iPhone 5 case?

Jonsgoat

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I use an OtterBox defender case. Until find something better. I work construction and need he protection. However the new cases are open at the ear and camera which worries me. I'm very concerned about dust getting inside the case and scratching the phone.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
got a Case Mate Barely There a couple days ago... so far I like it. It's got a bit of a lip too for putting the 5 face down without risk of scratching the front glass... nice and slim case... not too grippy, not too slippery (the black one I got has a nice matte finish - but I think maybe all colors do to)...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
got a Case Mate Barely There a couple days ago... so far I like it. It's got a bit of a lip too for putting the 5 face down without risk of scratching the front glass... nice and slim case... not too grippy, not too slippery (the black one I got has a nice matte finish - but I think maybe all colors do to)...

I just got a barely there in pearl pink for my 4S a week or so ago and I LOVE it. I can say when I finally get my i5, this along with the BookBook for the i5 will be the only 2 cases I will own........yes. Really :D

chippy19977

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm using a Speck Candyshell case with an SGP Ultra Crystal screen shield. Feels very well protected and not bulky at all. Also have the Otterbox Defender which I really like, but a little too big for my taste. It's a great case though. Will probably switch them out from time to time.

andrewsmith

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Had the Griffin Reveal case for my i5. The aluminum back of the phone immediately scuffed up the inside of the case. Also, doesn't feel as good as it did on the 4. Anyway I gave it a few days anyway and took it back to Best Buy now I have the Incase Slider. Feels better protected but makes the phone bulky. Guess I'll use it until Best Buy gets the Incase Snap Case. Can't believe they have all these Slider cases but no snap one yet.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I used a similar case for my iP4 (Elago s4) and got dirt trapped between the phone and case that scratched the metal band so be sure to clean it fairly often.

farb12

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Had the Griffin Reveal case for my i5. The aluminum back of the phone immediately scuffed up the inside of the case. Also, doesn't feel as good as it did on the 4. Anyway I gave it a few days anyway and took it back to Best Buy now I have the Incase Slider. Feels better protected but makes the phone bulky. Guess I'll use it until Best Buy gets the Incase Snap Case. Can't believe they have all these Slider cases but no snap one yet.

Totally agree. The rubber part on the 4s case felt better in hand, nice rounded on the edges. The 5 version feel like sharp corners, no radius. Also picked up a black Rocketfish hard shell case. Provides very little protection but looks great with the black i5.

Click

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Right now I don't have anything, but I do have a Otterbox Commuter in grey and white coming Tuesday along with a defender (also in grey and white) for my iPad.

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Using a Kay clear tpu case. Kind of frosted,but I think it looks good. Decent protection and you can still see the phone well.

donawalt

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Otterbox Defender black for me. I love it, I think it does a great job protecting the phone, and it looks really good too.

justinverson

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I have ordered a designer iPhone 5 wood case from Makedirect. This is the collection:
http://makedirect.com/wooden-iphone5-cases-collection-114
and below is the one I have ordered:
iPhone_5_Cases_INCITATUS__thump_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member