What’s on the Horizon for 2021

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
It’s been a trying and long 2020 and I for one are curious what’s going to be on the horizon from the big tech folks for 2021?

Most all of the major trade shows where cancelled in 2020 because of the COVID thing and I think any new product development was put on the back burner.

I know this has been a painful and long year for many folks out there who have suffered both health wise and financially. But unfortunately the major manufacturers will still have to come up with something to generate a future revenue stream.

It should be an interesting 2021 and hopefully this COVID crisis will come to pass and things might get back to some normalcy. Just though I would get folks thinking about what might be coming down the pike in the near future.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If all the rumors are true, we’ll be inundated with iPads in 2021.....:)

beerwine

Oct 16, 2019
Visit site
It’s been a trying and long 2020 and I for one are curious what’s going to be on the horizon from the big tech folks for 2021?

Most all of the major trade shows where cancelled in 2020 because of the COVID thing and I think any new product development was put on the back burner.

I know this has been a painful and long year for many folks out there who have suffered both health wise and financially. But unfortunately the major manufacturers will still have to come up with something to generate a future revenue stream.

It should be an interesting 2021 and hopefully this COVID crisis will come to pass and things might get back to some normalcy. Just though I would get folks thinking about what might be coming down the pike in the near future.

Hoping for a better 2021

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73