Were do you get your music from?

SOV

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
Well to actually play my music I use iTunes; I used winamp for the longest time. Until i got an iPod. But yeah iTunes is my default music player.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I think I have all of my CD burned into iTunes now. Not that I had a lot. Now we just buy everything off iTunes. Way to easy to buy and download. especially from the iPhone.:)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Please keep the discussion on the legal side. That means no talk about stealing music via torrents, newsgroups, etc...

Thanks.

holland_patrick

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
If i want somethign new right nwo i'll get the CD but you would be very surprised that most libaries have some really up to date music you can loan or sit there and copy over to your computer.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
For single songs either iTunes or AmazonMP3 now that both are DRM free. I might buy an album here or there from those places as well. But most full CDs I get from various torrents or copy/DL from friends.

I don't mind paying for something I really like, I just wasn't going to buy music that was locked into one ecosystem.

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
Where do I get my music from? CDs

Why? Because I don't trust anyone else encoding my music other than me.

Why don't I don't I use iTunes for music? Because I don't like paying for a product and only getting a portion of it! I don't appreciate getting a fraction of the quality from a CD in the iTunes store. A CD is 1440kbps. The best the iTunes store has to offer is 256kbps. No thanks! :cool:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
More and more, because I listen to music that is not easily available in the US, I get my music from youtube vids that I have converted to mp3 using zamzar.

Razelus

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
Had huge collection of cd's and imported them with iTunes. Now I buy from iTunes although since this little thing about jacking the rate up on popular songs to $1.29 I've been going to amazon and getting lots of the same songs for $0.99 Makes me laugh.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR