Well-wisher 2 CreativeBot - A new approach to a combination of wishes and greetings, AI featured

Asteur

Sep 13, 2018
Visit site
Download Here - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/well-wisher-2-creativebot/id1372761634?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

cutcol.png

Generate, Inspire, Share

The festival comes to us! Don’t forget to send wishes & greetings!

Wisher 2 is a holiday creative bot for preparing wishes and greetings. An irreplaceable helper, based on artificial intelligence, will become your smart feature on holidays. The incredible combination of greetings, inspiration and the spirit of Christmas make your messages memorable for friends and family.

-The mix of greetings, wishes and holiday messages
-New combinations
-New insights
-Happier friends
-Sharing

wsh2Scr.png

Reviews, suggestions, remarks.
All are welcome. Here and there.

For all iOS devices.​

Download Here - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/well-wisher-2-creativebot/id1372761634?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Why is the Well-wisher 2 app listed as FREE and the original one is priced at $1.99. The only difference is the title, but the apps and their purpose appear identical. Being that the Well-wisher 2 app seem to be the more recent version, why would I opt to pay for an outdated version when I can get the newer for free?

Asteur

Sep 13, 2018
Visit site
Thanks for the interest, look "Well-wisher" has a human and AI-mode, so he has real wishes and greetings and a combination made by AI (one kind of neural network). Well-wisher 2 is a different approach and another network, it uses other parameters for training, so the generated wishes and greetings will be in a different style, and also without the human regime.
So, what do we have:
Well-wisher -> Human mode + AI mode (approach for training No. 1);
Well-wisher 2 -> AI mode (approach for training No. 2).

Why is one paid, the other with the purchase in the application? Just the impulse:D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods