Welcome to the iMore Forums!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Hey everyone,

I'm Rene, your humble host. I run this here website, iMore, where we strive to help you know everything you need to know to get the most out of your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Apple TV, and the rest of your gear.

I also co-host the iMore show, Mobile Nations podcast, Iterate, Debug, ZEN and TECH, Ad hoc, and produce other podcasts for our network.

I love to cook, I'm a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and my background is in marketing and design.

I buy all the iOS and many of the Apple things.

And I love talking about them with you folks!

Welcome to iMore!

(P.S.: If you haven't already, make sure you grab the [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/imore-forums/id518644175?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]free iMore Forums app[/URL] for iPhone and iPad, it's a great way to keep up with all the awesome stuff happening here while you're mobile!)

shrinivason

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello Rene,

I am shrinivason verma from India. I am interested and photography. Recently I bought a iPad for downloading apps related to photo and videos and mange my portfolio.

For more information regarding ipad apps and devices I am here.

Thanks for giving me a chance to expand myself.

cdbautista

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm Cherrie Bautista and I love my iPhone! I will also have my first iPad in June and I'm so excited. I also love organic stuff - food, personal care, household stuff. I enjoy dancing, yoga, and reading.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Nice to have you in our forums cd and we wish you well while you are here. If there is ever anything you need please reach out to us and we will be glad to walk you around the forums. In the mean time have fun.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Hi, I'm Cherrie Bautista and I love my iPhone! I will also have my first iPad in June and I'm so excited. I also love organic stuff - food, personal care, household stuff. I enjoy dancing, yoga, and reading.

Welcome to iMore.
Lots of good stuff here. Visits the forums for a test drive.
Good Luck

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Step 1: Admit that you're powerless in front of gadgets. Step 2: Don't care. Step 3: Buy next gadget :)

Dammit, we're 9 steps short!

FOR i = 1 to 4
Step 1: Admit that you're powerless in front of gadgets.
Step 2: Don't care.
Step 3: Buy next gadget :)
END FOR

There... now it’s a 12 step program, Rene!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR