Weird data usage

Stalonage

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
My GF has had her iPhone 7 plus for about a month now(previously had an iPhone 6) she's complaining about my ore data usage than normal and she asked me about it but I don't know any of the settings in that phone. Is there a setting that automatically switches between wifi and data? I'm thinking that could be the cause. Any input would be appreciated!

lemony0

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
It should connect to a known wifi network by default. Maybe she hasn't connected to one with her new phone so is unwittingly using cellular data.

doughmay

Jan 29, 2017
Visit site
My GF has had her iPhone 7 plus for about a month now(previously had an iPhone 6) she's complaining about my ore data usage than normal and she asked me about it but I don't know any of the settings in that phone. Is there a setting that automatically switches between wifi and data? I'm thinking that could be the cause. Any input would be appreciated!

Well she whatever wifi she's connected too recently must've not had a good signal because by default iPhone has a setting that uses data when wifi is bad and so maybe that's the problem turn it off in the cellular section of settings I believe.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Remona94B9