Weekly Photo Contest: Sexy Beach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
We're in the middle of summer which means trips to beaches, lakes, rivers, and just about any body of water we can find. And what do you get when you combine the hot summer sun with water? Half-naked hot bodies! Need we say more? Let's see those sexy beach photos! Now, by "beach", we don't actually mean only the beach -- we're really just looking for an excuse to see sexy bodies -- both male and female! :) As always, be creative with your photos and find some sexy angles!

Seriously, though, be tasteful. Keep it PG-13, please.

The prize: Glif tripod mount and stand!

glif-hero.jpg

The rules

The rules of entry are very simple. The photo must have been taken with an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch (we'll check the EXIF data of the original file to verify) and any edits must have been done with an iPhone or iPad app. No Photoshop CS6! If you have external lens accessories you are more than welcome to use them. You can submit as many photos as you'd like, but remember, this is a contest, so make sure you submit your best work!

Resources

Now, before you run off to take your photos, remember that it's not technical skill alone that will claim this prize. Even if you're not the best photographer (yet!), a great eye and a great subject can still get you the win. However, a little help can never hurt, so make sure you check out these articles from our iPhone photography series for some tips.

How to take great looking portraits with your iPhone

How to use iPhoto to polish and perfect your iPhone portraits
How to make your iPhone photography more striking with the ?rule of thirds?
How to make your iPhone photographs more powerful with negative space
How to take amazing macro photos with your iPhone

The contest begins now and ends next Wednesday, August 1 at 9p Pacific.

Rocktapus

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
here's my entry:

i'm doing a project called "100 Strangers" with film photography, where i meet 100 strangers and take their portrait while telling my followers a little bit about them. this is Carmella, a really sweet lady i met at a beach called "Children's Pool" in La Jolla, CA. unfortunately my film camera hit my head really hard while returning to shore and rewinded itself. but she seemed so happy I wanted to photograph her, so I used my iPhone instead.

edited with Pixlr-o-Matic.

also i realize this contest is entitled "Sexy Beach"....and personally there is nothing sexier than a woman with an outgoing personality and a nice smile. :]

Dcastro13

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
My Wife

This is my Wife Lauren when we were in Mexico in April. The picture was taken with my 3rd Gen iPad and I used PhotoToaster and Photogene to edit the Picture..enjoy

andsoitgoes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
This might be my favorite contest entry ever. I may have to use my opportunity of being on and near a beach to utilize this opportunity.

This is my Wife Lauren when we were in Mexico in April. The picture was taken with my 3rd Gen iPad and I used PhotoToaster and Photogene to edit the Picture..enjoy

Holy crap. I.... Envy you so much. That water looks so clear!! ;)

Dcastro13

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
This might be my favorite contest entry ever. I may have to use my opportunity of being on and near a beach to utilize this opportunity.

Holy crap. I.... Envy you so much. That water looks so clear!! ;)
Thanks...go out and take some pics on the beach..lol !!Mexico is Awesome i have another i may enter tomorrow ...

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I just so happen to be going to Pismo Beach for me and my wife's 2nd anniversary this weekend. Perfect chance to enter! I'll be adding a photo in a few days.

EpicInUtah

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Going to Venice Beach in 3 weeks with my wife, will be sure to post pics after we get back!

Well, just saw it will be long over by then, oh well lol

Last edited:

Tatum22

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
photocopy2.jpg

photocopy-3.jpg
photo-4.jpg

these where photos taken from this week for the World Wide Instagram Meet Weekend.. This was the Insta-Meet in Newport Beach, California

brocka

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Taken at sunrise and during the day in South Beach, Miami Beach, FL with an iPhone 4S. Edited with Pixlromatic.

Last edited:

Tatum22

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
photocopy2.jpg

photocopy-3.jpg

photo-4.jpg

I do not know what happened, I posted this yesterday, and for some odd reason it did not show up. Here are my "sex beach" photos that I took with my iPhone 4, and edited between a cross of snapseed, camera+ and VSCO cam... P.S these are from the World Wide Instagram Meet Up Day P.S.S enjoy :)

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Lake and bay

heres some from a lake by my house and a view from the bay at barnegat light house kinda hard to take a pic when the boat was moving side to side. shoot i forgot the sexy people

Last edited:

KCMike

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Dcastro13 -- Cool photos! There are 2 aspects I really like (especially in photo 2). 1) The sand texture, & 2) the green color in the water. Well done.

ri2d2

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
from a high angle

The first pic is just a random shot taken this summer at the Coronado beach.
The second one was take on a road trip to san diego somewhere on I5.
Used iphone4s, instagram and picstich to enhance the pics.

is there a limit on how many pics you can submit for this contest?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods