Weekend Photo Challenge

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I have been hanging out on Pinterest and have seen several pins for various photo challenges. Since we are already 2/3 the way through January, it does not make sense to start one now. Instead, I am offering a weekend challenge. This is a two-day challenge. The objective is to get post two photos (one on Saturday, one on Sunday). The photo that gets the most likes is the winner. Other than bragging rights and having fun, there is no prize! Here are the following themes to choose from:

*snow/snowman
*boots
*gray
*sky
*car
*sunshine
*night sky
*food
*guilty pleasure
*shopping

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have been hanging out on Pinterest and have seen several pins for various photo challenges. Since we are already 2/3 the way through January, it does not make sense to start one now. Instead, I am offering a weekend challenge. This is a two-day challenge. The objective is to get post two photos (one on Saturday, one on Sunday). The photo that gets the most likes is the winner. Other than bragging rights and having fun, there is no prize! Here are the following themes to choose from:

*snow/snowman
*boots
*gray
*sky
*car
*sunshine
*night sky
*food
*guilty pleasure
*shopping

Boots?

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Took this while out on the golf course early in the morning, the moon and the fog made the shot. Taken with my iPhone SE2020.

IMG_0823.JPG

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Here's what I call: The Three Phases of Water:
IMG_6460.jpeg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members