Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarrieC

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I would be so very blessed and happy with any apple product. But if I had to choose I would love the apple tv. I just recently got The iPad 2 and obsessed would be an understatement. Thank you for considering me. Send some love to us in SW Florida. :D

Zlannie

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I have an iPod Touch, I love it, but it's too small for reading and typing. I'd love to supplement it with an iPad. If I had to, I'd get 3 iPod Touches for my GNieces &GNephew.

The Reptile

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
Here's the bottom line. I bust my a$$ to work all week to support my family. All of my income, time and anything I have left go to my family. I've got nothing for me to show for it. Each of my kids has a fairly new computer - I don't have one and am forced to use my company laptop within company limits. :mad: Wife? Ditto, computer, iPhone, 1 year-old car while I'm driving a 10 year-old vehicle that's getting beat up. :eek:

Time for me to get something for me. And what would be better for me than a new, shiny Apple product? :D That would make my 2011 holiday season. Thank you, TiPB!!!

Maggard

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Why Multiple iPod Touches?

Why multiple iPod touches? So I can finally keep my wife and two kids from snagging my iPhone ot listen to my 30K+ music library!

Get your own dang mp3 player!

jbudke

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I would prefer for my children's Christmas to have a little joy in it. This would allow me to get them each an iPod Touch. Thank You.

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I would like an iPod Touch so I could give it to my little sister for her birthday. Her iPod Touch broke and I don't have the $ to replace it, so it would be nice to be able to buy her one.

mbrown1108

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Picketh me

I could use an awesome mp3 player unlike my silly outdated Droid Eris. This thing doesn't even hook up with my Sync (bluetooth on Ford) the right way. I try to skip songs and it just keeps fastforwarding. I use to have an iPod but before the touch screens so I know how much better the experience was but Iost it overseas on vacation. Save me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh