Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
tipb_christmas-560x385.jpg

In case you hadn't heard -- and really, ask somebody next time! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 3 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want one -- or a couple! -- iPod touches from TiPb? Reply now to enter!

alupo790

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
hope i win

id like to win and get an ipod touch for my little brother because he is obsessed with my iphone and he is too young to have a cell phone so it would make him go nuts if he got one.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I would want a couple iPod touches because I have a couple of kids that are always stealing my iPad and or iPhone to play angry birds, plants vs zombies...etc. :)

Best of luck to everyone in the contest!!

midnght69

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I think winning a couple of iPod touches would be awesome. Something for me, and also I could give one to my son, so he could enjoy it, and use it to learn more.

John.P

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Give one as a gift for my kid's birthday, and one to the wife as a random gift for her jogs to replace her old one that just won't die.

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to buy a couple of iPod touches for myself and my mother. I had a 4G iPod touch that I gave to my brother who is stationed in Gulfport, MS. His 2G touch was out of warranty and had about had it. So I gave him mine. Been meaning to replace it but other things keep coming up. I loved using it because my car's radio has the iPod integration and I can listen to it out of the radio while I'm driving to and from work.

Thanks! This contest is seriously awesome.

mcdan333#AC

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
Unlocked iPhone 4S, even if I have to pitch in a few bucks myself? currently stuck under contract with an Android phone, and now realizing my mistake :p

daniels313

Jan 30, 2009
Visit site
I am attempting to go as paperless as my job will let me. Lugging my laptop to every quick meeting is sometimes not possible. Using the iPhone for notes can sometimes seem rude; like I am texting or checking Facebook. However, an iPad would be the perfect way to bridge that gap and maintain that paperless world that I am dreaming of.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'd get the new iPd when it comes out. But can I win something if I've already been a TiPb giveaway winner this year?

tylerevan

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
It would be great to be able to get a couple of iPod Touches for family members who still haven't come aboard the Apple train so that they can see how great iOS is and hopefully adopt more Apple products

Glory007

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I want to win one a couple ipod touches so i can gift one to my father so i can facetime with him and my family to connect with me as i live very far from them the ipods will abridge the gap between us a luxury i can hope only from world class up to date forums in this case tipb.com i know tipb won't let me down:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh