Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I had to sell my iPad 2 a few months ago when my laptop died (just a few weeks out of warranty, thank you very much HP quality control). I used the $$ from my iPad to get a new non-HP laptop. It made me sick to sell it, but it was the only way I could get that much cash to replace my laptop, which i needed for work immediately. I have deeply missed my iPad ever since, and would love to own another one.

javierE186

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I really have been thinking on what to get my mom for Christmas, can you imagine if I pop out with an iPhone 4s. Man all my other relatives would hate me lol. Oh well, sorry for them. Hope I am actually chosen out of the hundreds!!!!!!!!!!!

Bwk

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
IOS is great

These things are awesome. I have an iPhone 4 but my wife's windows phone just smashed. 1 month into contract!!! She now really likes my phone so it would be great to get an iPhone 4s for her.

digtech

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
When Apple.com is your home page, the first thing I see after I boot my iMac at school is 3 iphone 4s....can you imagine? Falling in love all over again... I'd really like to experience an IOS device, I would really like An iPad 2.

Possession

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have the iPad 3. I mean I know it's not even out yet, but the rumoured specs sound brilliant, even better than my laptop. I'd say if I had one, it end up replacing my laptop for the majority of things.

MelleyMan#AC

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I've lost 40lbs since April to get healthy. It's made air travel so much easier and better. I'm still toting my 17" MacBook pro though which weighs a ton. I'd love to be totally streamlined with the iPad 3, and shed the extra pound-age! Thanks for the opportunity!

alexislgz

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

In case you hadn't heard -- blame your friends, they should have told ya! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 2 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want an iPad 2 or iPad 3 from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
I would love to win a gift certificate because i seriously want an iphone 4 for chritmas! and this is THE ONLY way i have to maybe be closer to an iphone 4 i seriously hope i win this it would be amazing!!

joe_kapla

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
incredible devices

I'm setting up a new music studio, and I would use an ipad 2 to
help run my business.
Particularly, I would use it to explore scores and music for students
as well as some administrative tasking.

Starting a new business is such a huge investment...;)

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
My father loves iPads he mainly uses them now as primary devices instead of laptops as he found a lot of apps that could help doing his work. He liked the iPad2 so much and he wanted to get an iPad3 so if I won this 600$ I would give it to him for getting an iPad3 :)

BobbyCarr

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
My 10 year old grandson has some mild form of ADD and we are resisting drugs. He's not hyper, just drifty minded ( he is very artistic too). An iPad 2 would help him a great deal.

JBNewsh

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd love an iPhone

I'd love an iPhone for my husband so that he won't be so jealous of mine, and so that I can buy him that fabulous case from Threadless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966