Weather Widget Stuck in Reno?

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
My weather widget updated while snowboarding this weekend, and now it cannot get out of Reno. I can access my local weather with any other weather app, but Widget/Yahoo weather are unable to figure out that I'm not in Reno. Any ideas? (I've already re-booted, of course)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
try going to Settings>> Privacy>> Location Services>> scroll to the toggle for the stock weather app - turn it off... reboot the phone, then go back & turn it on again...

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Well, when I went home from work, the weather widget was then stuck at my work location. I tried the same fix, but this time, it wiped out all of my location services permissions (so all my apps have to ask me again for permission), and the weather widget shows as blank. If I turn off the location services for weather, it shows my home weather immediately, but as soon as I turn it back on, I get a blank for the weather widget. Location still working for all other apps, though.

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
And now its working again. I guess the problem isn't at my end, so I'll just ignore it if it happens again.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW