Weather app?

StormJH1

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
The Accuweather app, for free, gives you awesome features that you may have to pay for in several other apps. The interface isn't as sexy as some of the other ones, but it has full forecasts, multiple cities, and even radar maps with animations, and it all works very well!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I actually like the Fahrenheit (paid version) weather. It has a free one but you get more features with the pd. an it's only 99c :)

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
For just radar I use StormTrak. It is awesome. For general weather I use MyCast and eWeather HD. I am a weather freak and live in the midwest. With a lot of tornados in the spring and summer, I can track storms easily. Currently I have 5 weather apps on my iPhone.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I use Weather Underground.

I used BerryWeather (which used Weather Underground for its data) on my BlackBerry Storm and really liked the accessibility to neighborhood weather stations for current condition.

Good Luck

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I use Weather Live. It's good but two things bother me: Won't display temperature with a minus sign and it won't update automatically. I've found it hard to find a perfect weather app.

iGrannyApple

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I've downloaded 8 or 10 apps and none are just what I want. I also had BerryWeather and to me it was perfect. So far none of the iPhone apps I've found measure up to it.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Never used BerryWeather. I use WeatherBug and it works well except for the rainfall measurements. Even in a flood it says 0.0"?

iGrannyApple

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I spent several hours today downloading some weather apps most were free but I did buy a couple. Depending on what you are looking for these may or may not interest you.
My favorite is the Weather+ for which I paid $.99. It has the most features that can be customized. There are widgets that you can select from that provides temp, date, current weather and various forecast formats. The background is also one of the best I've seen. It has pictures that have motion such as water on a waterfall. I know this doesn't interest everyone but I have unlimited data and I'm home with broadband 75% of the time so it works for me. It is 4* with almost 15,000 ratings.

Another was the Fahrenheit Weather which is $.99 and has the temp on the app icon so you can easily see what the temperature is without opening the app. It's clean uncluttered and gives you an 8-day forecast. It has a 4+ rating with 1600 ratings.

On my wish list is the NOAA Hi-Def Radar for $1.99. If you want to see real-time high resolution map this could be what you are looking for and it also gives the current conditions and forecast. It is almost a perfect 5*.

Another on my wish list is the NOAA Radio for $.99 which is an app that provides the actual weather radio alerts. Once purchased any updating is free for life. A pretty good bargain for 99 cents.

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
For radar I use Radarscope a bit pricey for some but depending on features as for radar it can't be beat.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yufengxing089