Weather app?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Agree I miss my Berry weather! I need my pushed weather alerts!

You can get alerts via The Weather Channel's app... or their free alert service will send email or text messages... or the MyCast app has alert subscriptions available... and there are lots of other free & subscription based apps & services as well. I use MyCast, and WeatherChannel's email alerts - most of the time, I get my local warnings at the same time if not before the local TV stations & radio stations run their alerts.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
With the weather apps, I have found with the ones that I have reviewed that it really depends what you are looking for. Lots of information? Clean interface? Ease of use?

My "go to" weather app is My-Cast, but there are some other ones that I use for more detailed information. I have yet to find the "perfect" app that has just the right mix of easy on the eyes user interface, ease of use, and quantity of information available.

Chris

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
You can get alerts via The Weather Channel's app... or their free alert service will send email or text messages... or the MyCast app has alert subscriptions available... and there are lots of other free & subscription based apps & services as well. I use MyCast, and WeatherChannel's email alerts - most of the time, I get my local warnings at the same time if not before the local TV stations & radio stations run their alerts.

I dont see the option in the settings on the weather channel app?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I dont see the option in the settings on the weather channel app?
On my iPhone, with the WeatherChannel Max app, I have a row of icons at the bottom, one of those is 'Severe' and I. set location there.... and how they display is set up under 'Noifications' in the main Settings app.

infoghost

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I always go back to The Weather Channel app, it's just been the most accurate for me. I also use Intellicast HD, and so wish they would have a paid, add-free option.

Hogosha

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Fahrentheit and Weather+ for me. Fahrenheit because it displays the temp on my home screen and if I want detailed information I use both of them... Weather+ just because of it's nice display and info.

anbusig.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro