• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Water Resistance

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
While it is recommended that you do NOT swim with the AirPod Pros, they are protected against splashing. I am often in the pool and do not “swim,” I just leisurely hang out with a drink. My understanding is that this would be fine, what are everyone’s thoughts?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
While it is recommended that you do NOT swim with the AirPod Pros, they are protected against splashing. I am often in the pool and do not “swim,” I just leisurely hang out with a drink. My understanding is that this would be fine, what are everyone’s thoughts?

I think you will be fine with just a "splash". By the way is this A-Rod?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
You guys are hilarious. I’d have my picture up, but this name is from the old system. I can’t make any changes to my account without losing my name.

I don't want to derail your thread, but you should be able to add a profile photo via your passport profile. Click on the gear icon on the upper right of the forums page then select edit avatar.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I don't want to derail your thread, but you should be able to add a profile photo via your passport profile. Click on the gear icon on the upper right of the forums page then select edit avatar.

Won’t let me since you can’t have names the way mine appears anymore. It prompts me to change my name, which I don’t want to do. I can’t change my photo, details, etc.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman