Watch OS2 Beta 2 is out

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Beta 2 has been released for Apple Watch OS 2.0. Downloading and installing as we speak. Glad I threw my charger in my bag this morning! Available as OTA update through the Apple Watch app for those registered for the beta.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: Beta 2 is out

Throw a warning out to everyone

Once you update your watch .. you can not go back without sending it to Apple

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Beta 2 has been released for Apple Watch OS 2.0. Downloading and installing as we speak. Glad I threw my charger in my bag this morning! Available as OTA update through the Apple Watch app for those registered for the beta.

Update isn't showing for me

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'll be installing in a few hours, I haven't put my Watch UDID in my devices yet and don't have my cable with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
So tempted to install it, but unfortunately it's dependency on iOS 9 kills it for me. I install iOS 9 for a few days at a time, but revert back to iOS 8 because the Uber Partner app (I drive part-time when I'm off work or have some free time) doesn't work in iOS 9. I was hoping Beta 2 would've fixed that, but no dice.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
So seems the update has came back , did anybody bite the Watch imaginary bullet and Load beta 2 ? If so impressions ?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Any status updates?

Yep. My Watch is still working great, albeit I'm still using WatchOS 1.01...:)...Still, I'm not having any problems using it in conjunction with iOS 9 beta 2.

T1ck_T0ck

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Wait, you were able to run iOS 9 and Watch OS 1.0.1? I am dying to trying iOS 9 and if I don't have to update the watch I will be happy! Is there anything particular that you had to do?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Wait, you were able to run iOS 9 and Watch OS 1.0.1? I am dying to trying iOS 9 and if I don't have to update the watch I will be happy! Is there anything particular that you had to do?

You will not have to update the Watch, however, you will need to pair it again, but if you restore your iPhone from a backup after installing iOS 9 beta 2, the Watch backup will also be restored ( your apps, settings, etc.).

T1ck_T0ck

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Can confirm running iOS 9 beta 2 and Watch OS 1.0.1. Only thing I have noticed is that the Weather widget on the watch does not work. After the iPhone restores all the way I will reboot it and see if it fixes it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Can confirm running iOS 9 beta 2 and Watch OS 1.0.1. Only thing I have noticed is that the Weather widget on the watch does not work. After the iPhone restores all the way I will reboot it and see if it fixes it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It works for on my Watch...:)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR