Was thinking about switching to the Note 3 but....

MisterMe11

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I am. I really laughed when I first saw a Note, but now I appreciate the size. I am interested in the S-Pen functionality, and the split screen, as well as newer 11ac wi-fi technology
My second choice (at the moment - I am waffling somewhat) is the iPhone 5s. What's got me waffling is the reported bugs and QC issues with the Note 3. At the same time, Apple has their own QC issues though they seem considerably milder than Samsung's (reports of poor wi-fi and LTE performance on the Note 3 as well as a weak speaker have me wary). All I can do at this point is pick up a Note 3 and try it for myself. If I get a buggy copy, I'll return it immediately and try my luck with Apple (in hopes that I can upgrade to a larger-screen iPhone 6 within a year... with a stylus and some nifty software features too??? LOL)

Anyone else racking their brain over this?

maryjane2300

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm someone that switches often between iOS and android. I USED to be a samsung fanboy (I admit it) until I went threw MULTIPLE S4s. What a POS it was. It's still cheap plastic, laggy skin overlay over androids, and the sound just sounds horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
You're not the only one that keeps talking themselves in and out of phone and platforms. I do that often :p

Me too! ... However for me, I am really trying to break the habit, keep telling myself if it makes calls, sends texts and checks emails quickly than I am good ... Will see how long that lasts :)

runner7395

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
I have the best of both worlds right now, I'm carrying both phones! We have an extra line on our family plan so I'm trying out the N3. Loving the large screen for watching videos. I do not carry the N3 around in my pocket since that is what I have my iPhone 5S for. Since I got the N3 I haven't been using my iPad nearly as much.

sallenthornton

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Glad I saw this thread. I've been entertaining the thought of buying the note 3 since it was release. But when it came time to upgrade, I just couldn't do it. Threads like this make me happy I chose to stay in the apple ecosystem. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77