Warranty or Not

IamGov#IM

Mar 24, 2009
Visit site
Should I purchase the warranty for my two iphones at 70 bucks a pop? This is the last month I can purchase these and wanted some opinion before dumping 140 bucks in this tuff market. Thanks.

SOV

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
I would personally say not. I am the type that keeps care of things. Do you lose stuff, or drop it easily. If so I would recommend you getting it. If youre known for breaking things then it is better to be safe than sorry. Personally I would not.

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Well. Two things.

If you can upgrade every year then don't. I'm fortunet enough to have a 4 line account with three other people who really don't care about what phones they have so I can always upgrade on their lines.

If you really do not care about upgrading your phone every year , then get the protection plan. If you're not going to get the new model, just get the plan.

Just know that the plan doesn't protect against a damaged screen , water log , lost / stolen.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
No. Does not cover and damage that you do to the phone For ex: drop iPhone and screeen breaks you have to give apple your iPhone and 199.

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
I don't understand this, I went in with a cracked screen and Apple replaced it in the store for free?

If you're planning on grabbing the new one, I'd say screw it and wait until the new phone comes out. Otherwise, it's a good idea in case your phone goes screwey (which mine has done numerous times).

My friend also went in and got a new screen as well after he cracked it. I'm not sure if there are exceptions to having a cracked screen.

Maybe if you have a case on it they won't be as strict.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73